PDA

View Full Version : Georgia ballers!

*EM1-Master*
12-28-2005, 08:20 AM
Georgia ballers... Post city and home field! Gogogogogo!!!

NB_Hacker_NB
02-11-2006, 08:41 AM
Summerville Georgia 2 hours from atl

*EM1-Master*
02-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Schweet...
Marietta, GA a couple miles out of Atl.
Generally play at Ultimate Paintball, but if anyone wants to play, I'm game to play pretty much anywhere...

NB_Hacker_NB
02-11-2006, 08:06 PM
hmmm marietta not very far from where I live...you ever heard of chatooga...or rome

ShadowX
02-20-2006, 01:34 PM
im in canton georgia, cherokee county. about 30 miles north of ATL. i play at ulti with em1master when i can. and yes hacker i have heard of chatooga before, i think i went there when i was younger for some kinda boy scount thing or something. i dont really remember it though, lol.

NB_Hacker_NB
03-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Lol I dont like it. Savanna roxxors soxxors.

ShadowX
03-02-2006, 04:42 PM
yea ill give evan a ring (em1master) and see if he can come out a ball with us this weekend too.

GFXAddict
07-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Marietta,GA Play at Classic-Paintball

ShadowX
07-14-2006, 06:24 AM
Yeah, GFX.. I have never played at Classic.. I have been there to watch A CFOA event, but never went on the feild..

GFXAddict
07-14-2006, 06:42 AM
K Well im going on vacation tommorow (July 15) and will be going to classic to play July 23rd.

NB_Hacker_NB
07-16-2006, 09:17 PM
I havent played paintball in forever seems like 5 months. I am playing won last time at Classic the 23d. See you there.

ShadowX
07-17-2006, 12:10 PM
Ahh, I would go, but I'll be on vacation.. Have fun!

GFXAddict
07-17-2006, 01:49 PM
Im in Hilton Head right now. Hacker Let me know what time your going to be there and what your gonna wear. Ill check back later

ShadowX
07-19-2006, 06:25 AM
GFX.. I am going to Folly Beach, SC next week.. Weird how we were almost in the same place for vacation.. Lol..

GFXAddict
07-19-2006, 08:54 AM
lol Ive never been to SC before, its nice here as well as close. Maybe I can catch a game with you another week.

ZenocidePilot
01-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Hey all. I'm in Stockbridge, GA (about 20 minutes south of ATL). I've played at both Ultimate and Classic, but wasn't too impressed with Classic. Too many people on the field at one time, and too few rules ie: no close-kill rules at all, got smacked from about 5 feet away in the back. Ultimate was kewl, but I'm more of a woods-baller myself. There's a pretty nice woods-ball field down in Jackson (south of me, if you want directions...can do) called Dan's Land. Also have a friend who's played the Conyers field of Wild Fire. He said it was pretty good.

*EM1-Master*
02-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Hey all. I'm in Stockbridge, GA (about 20 minutes south of ATL). I've played at both Ultimate and Classic, but wasn't too impressed with Classic. Too many people on the field at one time, and too few rules ie: no close-kill rules at all, got smacked from about 5 feet away in the back. Ultimate was kewl, but I'm more of a woods-baller myself. There's a pretty nice woods-ball field down in Jackson (south of me, if you want directions...can do) called Dan's Land. Also have a friend who's played the Conyers field of Wild Fire. He said it was pretty good.
Not many places will have "close-kill rules" unless it's a group of first-timers... You're going to take hits... Just gotta deal with it. Ultimate is great though. It's my home-field... I haven't been able to make it out much for a few months though... A few times over the past 2 or 3 months... ShadowX works up there though. Or did at least. I haven't talked to him for a while. Haha but yeah. I've played at Wild Fire, and it wasn't all that bad. Not great, but not terrible. Worst field around? Paintball Atlanta, by far. $120 for a case of paint is just absurd. And their fields aren't amazing either. Ultimate FTW :)