PDA

View Full Version : vs3 co2?

threeinone
02-26-2007, 01:59 PM
I just got a vs3. will it work on co2? sorry for the noob question

VS3 Sniper
02-26-2007, 02:09 PM
NO the VS series spyders do not work on co2. Some ppl have used co2 and had no problems but some have. I would just go get a hpa tank. Because of the high rof co2 will freeze up the internals of the gun. Good luck

clickclicksplat
02-26-2007, 02:28 PM
In the future, please use the search function. This question has bee nasked about a billion and a half times.

Anyway, what sniper said. Be aware that if you choose to use co2 anyway it will void your warrenty.

threeinone
02-26-2007, 02:52 PM
thanks guys

sspp
02-26-2007, 03:08 PM
In the future, please use the search function. This question has bee nasked about a billion and a half times.

This translates to: "Don't you dare bore/bother us with your petty question just becuse you don't know any better and we know or have seen the answer."

Sorry, but that just pisssses me off. If I ask a question I want a current answer, not some archived one which for whatever reason may or may not be relevant any longer. The guy just asked a question...

Rant Over. Deal with it.

Flame away...

linkman_11
02-27-2007, 01:48 PM
OMG . I have emailed a Kingman Rep and they said that is does NOT, I repaet NOT void a warrany, I am currently useing C02 in my Vs2 with NO PROBLEMS. I get killer shots per fill at 225 PSI on it. 20z I have gotten 1250 shots per fill(est. with 160 round pods filling it)

invisibledrummer
02-27-2007, 05:28 PM
This translates to: "Don't you dare bore/bother us with your petty question just becuse you don't know any better and we know or have seen the answer."

Sorry, but that just pisssses me off. If I ask a question I want a current answer, not some archived one which for whatever reason may or may not be relevant any longer. The guy just asked a question...

Rant Over. Deal with it.

Flame away...

the reason we want others to search is so that they dont clutter up the forum with pointless posts when there are 20+ out there with all of the same answers. i realize that you want a current answer but this question has been asked pretty much every week or every other week, and the answer that is agreed upon is, it is recommended that you do NOT use co2 in the VS2/VS3 because the fluctuation of pressure that co2 produces can damage the internals of the marker (like the new low pressure valve) and just the tempurature of the co2 expanding can be very cold and damage the valve, and orings...

so please at least make an effort to find an old post that supplies the answer you are looking for, and if you dont find one or you still have a question, feel free to ask it.

Drummer

clickclicksplat
02-27-2007, 06:39 PM

Rant Over. Deal with it.

Flame away...

Wow, I really wasn't trying to be a **** about it. If I wanted to flame him, I would've. But, it gets tiring answering the same questions ten thousand times, and this one has been asked quite a bit. Given how new this gun is, the issue of an archieved question that no longer applies is pretty much moot. Not to mention that the VS manual tells you not to use it.

Also, for the record, this question appears twice on page one of this forum, and once on page two. Just click a little bit before you ask and save everyone some time. If you can't find the answer, post away.

linkman_11
02-27-2007, 08:13 PM

Rant Over. Deal with it.

Flame away...

Spaz, it was a nice question, not a "Donlt you dare bother us with noob questions"

He didn;t carea bout the post, he just asked in the future to check old posts first

CareBear-Killer
02-27-2007, 08:45 PM
the reason we want others to search is so that they dont clutter up the forum with pointless posts when there are 20+ out there with all of the same answers. i realize that you want a current answer but this question has been asked pretty much every week or every other week, and the answer that is agreed upon is, it is recommended that you do NOT use co2 in the VS2/VS3 because the fluctuation of pressure that co2 produces can damage the internals of the marker (like the new low pressure valve) and just the tempurature of the co2 expanding can be very cold and damage the valve, and orings...

so please at least make an effort to find an old post that supplies the answer you are looking for, and if you dont find one or you still have a question, feel free to ask it.

Drummer

QFT. Very well put.

sspp
02-27-2007, 08:47 PM
Sorry if I offended anyone, but it just seemed to reek of snobbish elitism...( but probably wasn't)