PDA

View Full Version : First real day with pilot

Bubba3689
02-25-2007, 08:25 PM
Well i went to a fund raiser today for a fire department in my area. It was a blast . It was the first time i actually played competition wise. The other times were just a few friends. It wasn't a big think. It was put together by a small town but i was supriesed at how they handled things. It was very professional. They played anything on the body you are eliminated. If there was a paint check no body moved and no one shot. which worked out very well. My pilot was very very good. It was a woods ball field but it was set up for shootouts. It had some little blinds and some pallets but was actually a good field. I played a role similar the a front man which i did good at. I found this one good line i could run then move forward and slide into a bunker that was very successful. I had 3 kills form that bunker in one game. Any way when i chronoed my gun i was hitting the same number two or three times then jumping +-5. Which i expected because of co2. I even had an ref when we were walking out say "somebody with a clear hopper was dead on. he said they were tight groups and very accurate then wanted to know what kind of gun that guy had." It made me feel real good and i was the only one on my team with a clear hopper. it really made my day when i was owning a5s which was a crowd favorite. But the spyder performed flawlessly and that evil detonator did a pretty good job with co2.

DRAGON
02-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Sounds like you had a nice time. WOOT! -

Bubba3689
02-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Sorry i thought i was in pilot forum can a mod move it for me

Hob Hayward
02-26-2007, 10:54 AM
Hehe, nothing more fun than a day like that :).

pb34
02-26-2007, 01:56 PM
Sounds like you had an awesome time! Hopefully more to come!:)