PDA

View Full Version : very angry un-satisfied MR2 owner.. help?

PandaTruenoGTS
01-21-2006, 05:15 PM
Ok.. so the gun is inaccurite as hell stock, so I change to a JJ. You have to have a hopper capable of 12+ bps so I get a halo tsa (15bps) and you have to break in the bolt, so I do that as well... wait.. I paid $250 for a gun that requires all this right out of the box?! yeah..too bad even after all that it still chops paint as if thats what it was designed to do. I broke in the "ACS" bolt for 5 hours. Well over 1000 times. Bore matched the paint, shot several kinds of paint. Still this gun dissapoints me. 3 out of 5 matches I got out cause of gun failure. One of the two I didnt i was usuing a borrowed A5. The gun gets cleaned eery night its fired and oiled right after. Just as the manual says. I'm calling false advertisement on the "ACS". Especially sence the manual says nothing about a break in period. And even after the break in it still chops badly. If you are a kingman rep reading this, I want my money back.

Ares
01-21-2006, 05:21 PM
this isnt a service forum. try calling kingman and talking to a sales rep

ad0131065
01-21-2006, 05:28 PM
The tsa might not be feeding fast enough because the blowback up the feedneck slows the feed rate down, or the acs might be defective or just not broken in well enough yet. What kind of paint were you using? It might just be cheap paint. Good Luck with your problem.

ShadowX
01-21-2006, 05:46 PM
haha buddy dont tell me ACS bolts dont work, i shot a case of paint through a spyder imagine with ACS and i was using a GRAVITY FEED hopper. and i got NO BREAKS, WHAT-SO-EVER ya and also the trigger bounced pretty bad, so it was basically shooting its max ROF (14 bps) the WHOLE TIME.

so ya ACS bolts do work.

its something your not doing right, your ACS may be defective, idk.

i still think it is honestly the ball detent, because those little black nipple things are absolutely WORTHLESS. maybe see if you could mod the body to use normal spyder detents?? i really dont know.

ShizNitz 3
01-21-2006, 05:50 PM
could be a number of things
--cheap paint
--the temperature you used it in
Are tsa's any good?
How did you break in the bolt?
I wouldn't really expect much from that marker in the first place.

thechubbss12
01-21-2006, 06:17 PM
CO2
That is you problem and always will be a problem... enough said.
Acs in cold weather doesnt like c02 well it actuly doesnt work to its full protention on c02.. get a n2 tank.

colonel_moo
01-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Ok.. so the gun is inaccurite as hell stock, so I change to a JJ. You have to have a hopper capable of 12+ bps so I get a halo tsa (15bps) and you have to break in the bolt, so I do that as well... wait.. I paid $250 for a gun that requires all this right out of the box?!

You are kidding right? All stock barrels suck, until you get to high end guns that come with ultralites etc. Its just how it is. Also, a hopper is just a necessity. Complaining about having to buy a hopper is like complaining that you have to buy bindings when you buy a pair of skis. Almost every single gun requires some kind of break in period too. Whether it be regs on a high end gun, slightly incorrect tolerances, orings, or an ACS bolt, most guns need to be broken in, even (or actually more so) when you are paying 1000+ for a gun.

I think you need to calm down and talk rationally about this problem instead of jumping to conclusions.

TheRedBarron
01-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Also what pressure are you running at and what velocity are you running at, if you have both cranked you will shoot inaccurate and chop lots.

vikingshadow
01-21-2006, 06:37 PM
I'd recommend calling the reps at Kingman (they're very helpful!) and possibly sending it in. It's like anything else. Maybe you just got the lemon in the bunch! Try fixing it before you give up on it. Who knows? May be something very simple to fix after all....

covert24
01-21-2006, 06:40 PM
:yeahthat: when ur co2 spikes it causes the psi (pounds per square inche) to increase to such a level that causes "too much pressure" and causes the ball to litterally explode out of the barrel. so yes u need to chill and start looking at things and trying to figure them out rationally. keep asking questions but dont complain about things that can easily be solved.

DRAGON
01-21-2006, 06:46 PM
..........I'm calling false advertisement on the "ACS". Especially sence the manual says nothing about a break in period. And even after the break in it still chops badly. If you are a kingman rep reading this, I want my money back.

That's just terrible. Send it to me and I'll give you a $150 refund. I'm not a rep BTW -

xtraking
01-21-2006, 08:05 PM
Post pics.

redlantern
01-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Take a chill sesh. Just because the marker required a new hopper and the bolt to be broken in out of the box, is no excuse to say that there was false advertisment.

I am confident that everyone on this forum knows that you MUST BREAK IN the ACS bolt before you use it.

Most know that you need to get a hopper that will keep up with the gun.

First, take a sesh and relax.
Second, follow other people's advice. Get N2, break in the bolt more. call Kingman.

geeZus
01-21-2006, 08:55 PM
I dunno if paintball is the game for you...maybe you should try hopscotch. Takes less brainpower to play, which should be more your level.

You obviously are upset because you don't know what you are doing, spend more time learning before you go off on something and show your obvious lack of information.

EDIT: This just in: His J&J Barrel is 20in long, this should explain a lot.