PDA

View Full Version : mr2 help/remote???

dynastykiller08
02-24-2007, 02:23 PM
i have a few probs...first how do i take the remote hose off the gun without lettig all my c02 out please explain in detail as i have tried (dont know if i done it wrong but i lost alot of air and hose was goin everywhere) that is my first problem

now for my second... is the biggest problem i have a mr2 and some guy next door i was out shooting with was showing me some stuff on my gun (because he "knows markers" and he adjusted my little knob right under my stock (im assuming this is the velocity ) and he turned it clock wise alot...and it shot well for a whole hopper full then i had to recock and pulled the trigger and got a rapid fire like it was in auto (it wasnt) and then it uncocked and it keeps doing this i turned the velocity back down all the way and it still does it thanks in advanced and PLEASE HELP ME

also posted somewhere else as i posted in the wrong spot

DRAGON
02-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Turn the knob on the tank end all the way out then remove the bottle. shoot any excess pressure from your marker. Don't detach it from the marker end first -

DON'T LET YOUR NEIGHBOR TOUCH YOUR MARKER AGAIN! HE'S GOING TO SCREW UP YOUR MAKER AND WHEN SOMETHING GOES DRASTICALLY WRONG, SAY IT'S THE FAULT OF THE MANUFACTURER. BY ALL MEANS, DON'T LET HIM TAKE IT APART AND FIX IT FOR YOU! Sounds to me he knows less than you do and has convinced you otherwise. Screw the velocity adjuster all the way out(to the left) and leave it there. When it stops moving, don't turn it any more or it'll break. Most Spyder's shoot hot from the box so your PB Yoda neighbor prolly had the velocity up to 400fps or so lol - :D

dynastykiller08
02-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Turn the knob on the tank end all the way out then remove the bottle. shoot any excess pressure from your marker. Don't detach it from the marker end first -

DON'T LET YOUR NEIGHBOR TOUCH YOUR MARKER AGAIN! HE'S GOING TO SCREW UP YOUR MAKER AND WHEN SOMETHING GOES DRASTICALLY WRONG, SAY IT'S THE FAULT OF THE MANUFACTURER. BY ALL MEANS, DON'T LET HIM TAKE IT APART AND FIX IT FOR YOU! Sounds to me he knows less than you do and has convinced you otherwise. Screw the velocity adjuster all the way out(to the left) and leave it there. When it stops moving, don't turn it any more or it'll break. Most Spyder's shoot hot from the box so your PB Yoda neighbor prolly had the velocity up to 400fps or so lol - :D

thank you very much i thought that with the part at the end of the marker you could just un do the quick disconnect like on a regular air hose attchment, so what is the knob on the tank endthat can unscrew and theres a hole in the top of it????

yeah i won't let him touch it i actually believe it or not know how to take it apart and mister know it all didnt so i told him i would handle it and went home thanks im gonna give it a try but how will i know i have it at a safe operating fps???

tygger91
02-24-2007, 03:20 PM
Your Neighbor didnt damage it.

From What You are saying with: "Loosing air From Tank alot" and "Shooting a Full Hopper good" ..

I am going to say, get some more air. Your tank is just out of air... When its low, it will "Burp" a bunch of time and than recock.

Don't worry, no problems. Just get more air.

dynastykiller08
02-24-2007, 03:33 PM
ok thank you... another thing i took my gun apart for cleaning and to oil the o-rings (any thing else i should do while this is out)? and also i started putting it back together and if you look down the two holes the bolt and striker came out of the bottom hole has something sticking up and not letting the striker go in all the way how do i get every thing back in as easily as it came out? am i putting it in right?

ViperX
02-24-2007, 04:12 PM
That thing sticking up is the sear, it's part of the trigger frame and is what the striker bolt latches to everytime the marker is cocked. I reinstall the strike/bolt combo by turning the e-frame on auto and fire it will applying small amount of finger pressure to the bolts and it will slide right in. make sure you do not have the air system connected anytime you do maintenance on your marker.