PDA

View Full Version : First tourney of the year tomorrow!

QAZ123
02-24-2007, 08:02 AM
I'm pumped already. It's an XPPL (pump) event. The teams that are coming are stacked players from rookie all the way up to semi pro will be there! I can't wait I'm itchin so bad. Tonight we meet up with two other teams to scrimmage then it's gametime tomorrow!

I'm stoked woot woot!

Anybody else started yet this year? Tourney or rec?

JB.

vikingshadow
02-24-2007, 08:18 AM
I started rec last weekend - gonna try to stay out of tournaments for awhile and just have fun.

Good luck tomorrow!

Theheroguy
02-24-2007, 08:42 AM
I'm gonna try to catch some of the last local tourneys in september-november

timbertiger20
02-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Our field had it's first pump tourny a couple weeks ago. Considerinf it was raining and we started with some snow on the ground which later turned into mud with standing water........we still had 13 teams! We have another one next month and it sounds like the OSC is gonna let us be the first of the seeder leagues! It is a blast!

chubb0rz
02-24-2007, 09:45 AM
LA in 4 days...i'm excited and a bit nervous as well.

QAZ123
02-24-2007, 10:02 AM
*Sigh* Even in pump tournaments there's politics. Our third man jumped teams to a team that he's playing all events (xppl, limited tech, ICC, CTS) with which is understandable. We crunched and found another player with pump skills to come down. He just canceled now we are crunching to find a third.

No worries we'll find somebody. The semi pro player that I mentioned is my other teammate!:cool:

It's crazy how people aren't pouncing to play with us. We won the xppl series last year and with a semi pro player on the team we kinda reap some of the benefits of his team (Indianapolis NTK) like player gear which I'm covered in from head to toe now with nothing coming out of my pocket.

Whatever. We'll find a ringer.

Good luck Timber on your OSC branch off series. Maybe we'll meet on the field someday.

Good luck Chubborz!

Everybody else whether tourney or recballin it have fun this year!

JB.

STRIKEFIRST
02-24-2007, 10:31 AM
GL!

Tear em up man!

MVS1
02-24-2007, 10:50 AM
I've had about 5-6 Rec outtings this year so far and a Tourny coming up in mid march, can't wait to run the new equipment in a tourny.
*Edit- sorry for my manners...Good luck on the tourny!!