PDA

View Full Version : Getting my first massage tomorrow :)

bamf-hacker
02-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Well my Wife and Kids got me a one hour massage gift certificate and I am using it tomorrow. I never had one before and I am stoked...

I get them for my Wife all the time and she said I will get hooked.

I need to decide what kind of massage I want, I think I am going to go with a deep tissue massage.

Cant Wait!!!

vwjimmy
02-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Deep tissue can be rough if you have never had a professional massage before.....they go deep! ( I love them but the therepist will not be gentle)
Personally, I am hooked on shiatsu massages...(they use there feet)
...definately not for wimps but very, very nice!
Do not get a rub or hot stone massage..they are for wimps!
Better talk to them about a package discount....you will be going back!

Theheroguy
02-23-2007, 08:01 PM
deep tissue = ouchies

Drefish99
02-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Careful if they offer a happy ending. Just say no. :D

Honestly if they offer a shower as part of the package make sure you can take one after as well. Some parlors don't offer the shower at the end and you have to come home covered with the massage oil and it sucks. Just a heads up.

bamf-hacker
02-23-2007, 08:08 PM
The place I am going is a salon. The same place I get my Wife stuff from. She told me they will give me slippers and a robe to wear :)

DRAGON
02-23-2007, 09:16 PM
You'd better hope it's a massage gal and not a massage guy - :lolsign:

VS3 Sniper
02-23-2007, 09:41 PM
i would go for the "hot rock" massage. good luck

TheRedBarron
02-23-2007, 11:10 PM
deep tissue is rough the first time. as is shiatsu, I would just go for a regular relaxent massage.

Moe
02-24-2007, 12:39 AM
Man up and get the deep tissue massage. If you are going to get a massage atleast be a man about it!:couchplus: <----Couch smiley says don't be a girl!

Nader
02-24-2007, 02:12 AM
Moe says it best IMO.

I LOVE the deep/non-wimpy massages....I always have.
Just make sure you are relaxed, other wise it makes those deep tissue massages hurt even more.

I get them for free too...because a girl-friend of mine at work is a massage therapist. :bliss:

bamf-hacker
02-24-2007, 04:19 PM
:news:

I am selling all my PB gear to get enough money to afford my new addiction!!!

I got the deep-tissue massage and it was the most wonderful hour. It was a little weird having another woman rub my butt, but it is still OK. It has been more than 11 years since anyone other than me or my wife touched my butt.

I am getting a 10 pack of massages tomorrow. I loved it.

Now I am looking for a school around here where I can go and get cheap massages to help them practice.

If you have not had a massage GO GET ONE!!!

marvin-martian
02-24-2007, 05:19 PM
i take it that you loved it?

Nader
02-25-2007, 05:18 AM
:news:

I am selling all my PB gear to get enough money to afford my new addiction!!!

Hell, if your selling all your guns for Massages....maybe we could work something out. ;)

And I told you you'd like the Deep Tissue one.....it's sooo relaxing.

xtraking
02-27-2007, 03:19 PM
It was a little weird having another woman rub my butt, but it is still OK. It has been more than 11 years since anyone other than me or my wife touched my butt.

Thank you for that.

bamf-hacker
02-28-2007, 05:59 AM
anytime buddy :)

I think I am going back on Saturday.