PDA

View Full Version : adjusting my T-board settings...

Spoolinup
02-23-2007, 03:42 PM
So I just got the T-board for my MR2, installed it, and it's pretty sweet...I have the ROF set to 20, and was wondering if I need to change any of the other perameters(dwell or debounce)? I'm sure I do, and I've never had an aftermarket board that I could actually get someone else's experience to use for my own experimentation. AND I don't want this to look like too much of a newbie question, I just need some guidance with adjusting this board.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Glasher
02-23-2007, 03:53 PM
at 20 you can let the rest at default settings but 20 is illegal if you go to some field or do competition I'd suggest putting it to 15 and get used to that.

ROF: 17
Dwell: 8
Debouce: 6
Eye Delay: 2

thats ym ususal setting and i set it at 15 when I go to competitions.

Spoolinup
02-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Well, I play on a "field" that my friends and I built, and about 20-25 of us split up and play by our own rules...lol
I mainly wanted the T-board for the breakout and R/T, as with the stock board I go thru enough paint...lol
what are the default settings by the way? I plan on gettin eyes installed, but the aftermarket is so limited for the MR2, especially in the way of eyes that I'm hesitant of installing them myself.
Have you noticed whether or not the recocking issue associated with a stock MR2 has disappeared with the Alamo City Bolt? I dont need the fancy one, as I have an Apex barrel, but figure the o-ringed ACP bolt should help to eliminate needing to recock the MR2 everyonce in a while.

Thanks,
Nick

Glasher
02-23-2007, 05:27 PM
I actually never had recock prob only chops that was cured with AC bolt and force feed hopper. Use the setting I posted but use 20 ROF, maybe debouce to 5

Clockwork
02-24-2007, 07:59 AM
There's probably something really major that I overlooked, but how can you adjust dwell if it's not an electropneumatic? I mean I thought the mr2 is just a mechanical marker with an electro trigger and the hammer is under tension from a spring, not a lpr??

Spoolinup
02-24-2007, 06:57 PM
Hey, if I set the DWell to 8 and the Debounce to 5, that's just the default settings...that sound right?

Alien
04-03-2007, 08:21 AM
When we want to change the mode on the T-board exemple. im on semi and i wanna go on full auto do i need to close each time the board and press the trigger each time ? or there is a way to do it faster?

Alien
04-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Is there a way to put back the t-board to is default setting?