PDA

View Full Version : a little upgrading help

spitfirocks
02-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Hey guys, i have a 05 pilot acs, and i was just wonderin whats a good trigger for it. I mean a lighter trigger, since stock trigger pull is really heavy. Also i need a regulator with a velocity guage, so what kind of regulator do u guys recomend. I also need a feedneck, I just need it to get the job done, Basically the cheapest 1. Please respond asap, as im going to make a purchase within 3 hours.

Bubba3689
02-22-2007, 10:49 PM
I just picked up the Evil detonator regulator and i love it. I use co2 and it is consistent with co2 ans it hardly ever spikes and when it does it not huge. Plus its a god reg and i got it for 30 bucks shipped on ebay. which is not bad at all. I am also wondering about a good trigger. I like either the sun dragon trigger or the trinity sick roller looks like it would be smooth and crisp. I also recommend doing he magnet return mod. it is very easy and will make you trigger feel much crisper. try pbreview.com (http://pbreview.com) they have a couple of trigger. the only bad thing about some trigger some look like they have no method of return.

pb34
02-23-2007, 05:46 AM
Hey guys, i have a 05 pilot acs, and i was just wonderin whats a good trigger for it. I mean a lighter trigger, since stock trigger pull is really heavy. Also i need a regulator with a velocity guage, so what kind of regulator do u guys recomend. I also need a feedneck, I just need it to get the job done, Basically the cheapest 1. Please respond asap, as im going to make a purchase within 3 hours.

Well, if you want to make your trigger lighter, your going to have to buy a microswitch. I think the stock switch is 250g and you can buy new ones that are 25 or 50g. As for a regulator, not many come with guages but some of them come with ports. I would recommend the palmer stabilizer. Its pricey but worth the price. Its about 90$. Feedneck I would go with a CCM, NDZ, or Trinity clamping feedneck.

ttam13xlpb
02-23-2007, 07:55 AM
The redz feedneck will get the job done..thats about it though..not sure if its cheaper.I have heard good things about the ccm and ndz

bamf-hacker
02-23-2007, 12:11 PM
well it is past your 3 hour time frame, so if you still like some advise post here and we can help you out.

spitfirocks
02-23-2007, 03:29 PM
yea i know its past my time frame, but i still couldnt make a choice, please continue 2 suggest ideas, i wanna purchase some upgradesw really soon =)

peeps
02-24-2007, 02:42 AM
Get a spring kit, there are several available. Actionvillage.com had them for cheap last time I checked, but they were also out of stock. Shouldn't cost you more than $8-12.