PDA

View Full Version : way off topic : evo III slower than evo II....

jorjones75
02-21-2007, 06:57 PM
this could be a really stupid post but I don't care b/c i'm so pissed off lol.... Ok, I recently bought an Evo III and two of my friends bought Evo II's. When my friends adjust their speed on the Evo II's all the way up theirs can spin almost twice as fast as my Evo III.....and I paid 30 more dollars for my hopper. I have a lucky board in my vs2 so speed is a necessity for my hopper...someone help please!!!!

CareBear-Killer
02-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Are your batteries any good? The Evo3's come with the ZBoard. That's the difference between the 2 and 3's. The ZBoard should have a higher BPS than the Y Board in the 2's. If you're sure your batteries are good, you could always take it back to the store and ask them about it. Or better yet, call the manufacturer.

invisibledrummer
02-21-2007, 07:57 PM
the z-board is supposed to spin slow when nothing is in the hopper to save battery. try putting some paint into the loader, the z-board automatically adjusts the speed to accomidate the speed you are shooting. the eyes in the feedkneck will detect how fast the paint is moving past them or something so it speeds up.

if you want to compare the y and z board do it with the same amount of in each loader, hold them side by side, and plug the feedkneck with your finger, then move your finger on each loader at the same time and just watch, you will see that the z board feeds faster.

jorjones75
02-21-2007, 08:39 PM
thanks guys, that helped out alot...and calmed my temper lol

DRAGON
02-21-2007, 08:43 PM
Make a test, turn the hopper on then stick your finger in the neck till it stops. You'll notice that it's spinning faster just before it stops. When you pull your finger out you'll notice the fast spin for a moment as well. That fast spin is the high speed of your hopper not the speed it turns with no balls running across the eyes -