PDA

View Full Version : Juvies...

Backmanshooter
02-21-2007, 12:00 PM
I started watching the newer show Juvies on MTV. Its pretty good but some of the kids are in for stupid reasons.

Anyone else watch it and what do you think of it?

marvin-martian
02-21-2007, 12:09 PM
i saw one episode and hated it. well, i hated one of the kids who was locked up because she was a stupid blittle girl. but the whole show is just an anti-crime ad for kids.

BrianT
02-21-2007, 12:17 PM
I think that it's a really good show. i mean, most of those kids don't even deserve to be in there to begin with. but it's pretty good

Backmanshooter
02-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Ya, I like it.

Like one kid went to a friends house for 72 hrs and got arrested? Thats just being unreasonable. You could at least let him explain or talk it out.

Calling the cops is ridiculious. She knew where he was going, but still called in as a run away?

Gay. But I'd like to be in juvie for a few days. See what its like. Doesnt seem bad from what they show.

marvin-martian
02-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Calling the cops is ridiculious. She knew where he was going, but still called in as a run away?
its at the discretion of the parents. they called him in, the police did their job.
they wouldnt have went out and got him if he wasnt breaking a law. there isnt any reason to complain here.

Gay. But I'd like to be in juvie for a few days. See what its like. Doesnt seem bad from what they show.
then the show isnt getting across to you. it wouldnt be aired if it was promoting being jailed.

Backmanshooter
02-21-2007, 12:37 PM
its at the discretion of the parents. they called him in, the police did their job.
they wouldnt have went out and got him if he wasnt breaking a law. there isnt any reason to complain here.

then the show isnt getting across to you. it wouldnt be aired if it was promoting being jailed.Noober.

marvin-martian
02-21-2007, 12:38 PM
im sorry for not being some ignorant kid who knows nothing about our legal system.

Backmanshooter
02-21-2007, 12:39 PM
im sorry for not being some ignorant kid who knows nothing about our legal system.Ha. Noober.

marvin-martian
02-21-2007, 12:41 PM
fine, dont talk to me.

Backmanshooter
02-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Dont post in my thread...Smartie.

Drefish99
02-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Enough. Do I need to give both of you a time out? :rolleyes: