PDA

View Full Version : Need Opinions on Color of Future Setup!!

invisibledrummer
02-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Hey guys, im planning out my setup for my '06 electra and i cant decide between buying all black parts or buying all blue parts.

the parts im putting on my gun (doesnt include internals) that im debating on color are:

Trinity reverse Front Block
CP Grip Reg (probably shorty)
Macroline and fittings (going to be from Hobby of course)
CP Direct Mount On/Off ASA
Dye Sticky's (if poll favors black then i will probably wait on this for a bit, if
blue i will consider it right away after everything else)
offset-inline bottomline adapter (only comes in black [that i know of] so its
going to be black and weird lookin with the
all the blue until can get it colored)

so vote on whether i should get black v/a, asa, reg, macro, and buy sticky's later or blue v/a, asa, reg, macro, sticky's, and somehow color the bottomline adapter.

if you want to suggest a different color vote other and tell me and i will consider it. and im going to buy the empire revolver kit because i was originally planning on the black parts but if you want to suggest a good barrel that would go with blue or "other" than feel free to share.

thanks for the input

Drummer

attached are very crappy images of the parts put together in paint for the 2 colors. colors dont match very well due to picture quality/lighting, but they will when i buy them.

Jegger24
02-20-2007, 10:32 PM
Black is pretty nice looking...I did my '06 in all black and I love it. I have a few pics if you'd like. Have fun!

newkid
02-21-2007, 10:22 AM
black ftw cause blue just doesn't look good with the color of your marker

Backmanshooter
02-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Yes black fo da win, brah.

;)

Muddytaco
02-21-2007, 10:33 AM
I would say black since your getting parts from different companys there tint/shade of blue tends to differ from company to company unlike black.

invisibledrummer
02-21-2007, 10:38 AM
ya i guess i cant go wrong with black, polls are still open and im still open to suggestions, feel free to vote.

thanks for the opinions so far guys. :)

Hob Hayward
02-21-2007, 01:11 PM
Either black, or black and blue, though, for that you'd need to have the body a different color, assuming the body stays the same color, go for black.

tater_salad
02-21-2007, 01:14 PM
You could do blue and then get the body anno'ed or something. But I voted black in case you didn't want to get it anno'ed.

Oscum Guy
02-21-2007, 01:56 PM
blue does look cool. 05 electra has the same milling. i pick blue cause sticky's now.