PDA

View Full Version : MR2 First Day of Real Competition Report

Glasher
02-18-2007, 08:47 AM
Yesterday night was my first official competition(Indoor) with my MR2 I played often with it but it was mostly 5 vs 5 at our home made outdoor field(but everyone can come). And I got to say it went...AWESOME and that word might not be enough to tell how it went well.

My Setup:
J&J Barrel with mounted Apex
M16 Carry Handle
Red Dot
Alamo City Bolt/w 2 O-rings
Bob Long Torpedo
Empire Reloader B
Remote Line
T-Board

T-Board Settings:
ROF: 17
Dwell: 8
Debouce: 6
Eye Delay: 2

T-Board Mode used:
PSP Ramping
Reactive Trigger

I've shoted tru about 1800 balls it went fantastic. Mounted Apex on a J&J barrel works wonder shoted a guy that was behing a barrel. Overall great game no chops at alland loads of kill. We played 3 capture the flag, 1 Protect the president and 1 Street Fight. 15 vs 15 I've got a total 30 kills a 6 kill per game ratio(in the street fight I actually did more and in 1 flag game I got kill after 2 mins). MR2 match the J&J SO well so presice I had some difficultie with my FPS it was chronoing at 210 - 230. PLayed with velocity and Regulator got it to 270.

Note that before the Alamo City bolt and Reloader B upgrade I was choping as HELL with this gun and was ready to give it up but gave it a chance since it had more options and I'm not desapointed. When this gun cho probleme is fixed it's deadly as hell(specially with the T-Board trust me favo upgrade so far). PSP Ramping mode is the bets thign ever tho it eats your balls so quick it's insane. Also forgot in the list a Timmy ball detent(a black one my friend order some on ebay and got some transparent ones) doesn't double feed and doesn't wear out. Regulator was set at 450 psi. And I was using CO2

BOOstGhost
02-18-2007, 01:12 PM
Glad everything worked out. Mine still has a lot of querks I need to work out.

yod3r
02-18-2007, 04:25 PM
Glad everything worked out. Mine still has a lot of querks I need to work out.

ya iv had to use my imagine select because of all the chopping from my mr2. Hopefully i can get it workin great like yours

Jarhead
02-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Great I am glad everything is working right. Did you do well, rack up the kills.

I played this weekend and froze my cojones off. It was 17 degrees F, 8 inches of snow and the paint actually froze for some players. Not a lot of fun. No chops though.

Spoolinup
02-18-2007, 07:25 PM
How do you like the T-board? I had a lot of problems with my MR2 when I first got it, but it finally works without issue. I'd like to get the t-board, but not if it's going to be a hassle to deal with. I know others have had GREAT success with a t-board in other spyder markers, but none, personally, in an MR2.
Thanks

Glasher
02-18-2007, 07:53 PM
yod3r - Well if you got some prob I could maybe help you out since I pretty much fixed my chops prob(in playable condition)

Jarhead - I actually did I edited my first post with compleat report on the evening(witch I owned)

Spoolinup - The T-Board is actually my favoritre upgrade I've made on my MR2 along with AC Bolt. The default setting seemed a bit unbalance for a probleme prone marker like the MR2 so I messed with the settings and tested alot. The settings I've posted in the first topic is the one I found best...quick enough to stay in competition with all the A5's and not to wuick for the marker not to follow since it doesn't have any sort of eyes. I diffenelty recommand you to buy it PSP Ramping and Reactive Trigger is simply godlike.

Spoolinup
02-19-2007, 02:48 PM
Glasher--

Just bought it, thanks for the feedback!!