PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Starter Package for a Friend

adriann222
02-17-2007, 08:35 PM
I have a 13 year old friend who is wanting to get into paintball.

His mom is a single working mom with 3 kids and they have very little money (him and his sister are sick alot). But i'm gonna help out as I can, but we are looking for something under $70 that will include a tank, mask, gun, and loader.

Paintjob doesn't matter cause I'm gonna custom duracoat it myself when it gets here and I'm sure someone has enough extra parts to build a working gun.

Markers need to be spyders or better (a tippy would be awesome) and in working order. I mean if it's just a leak or something then I can fix it, but if it's bent up metal work then forget about it.

So Let me see what you guys have got. I appreciate the help.

big_daddy_d
02-17-2007, 09:40 PM
have a few bodies bolts etc if you want them free...Just shoot me a PM...

pbgrandpa
02-18-2007, 04:40 AM
I've got a Halo Backman, 14oz tank and a mask i'll donate. PM me

Backmanshooter
02-18-2007, 04:46 AM
If you get a spyder and need any replacement parts, hit me up. I've got plenty of spare parts I can send.

Hope all goes well with him. :waytogo:

adriann222
02-18-2007, 11:24 AM
PM'd Everyone...I really appreciate the support guys.

STRIKEFIRST
02-18-2007, 12:20 PM
I have a pilot drop and asa no hose (stock) ...no V/A or Reg...and a Fenix clamping feedneck (stock) pm me

tater_salad
02-18-2007, 12:24 PM
I have a bunch of stuff I can send and pm'ed you.

Backmanshooter
02-18-2007, 12:41 PM
I could actually send you a fully set up spyder. Only thing I'd ask is $$ for shipping.

But if you just need a few parts, I have those too. Just let me know what you need. :waytogo:

STRIKEFIRST
02-18-2007, 01:11 PM
I have a bunch of stuff I can send and pm'ed you.

you pmd thw wrong guy~:D

tater_salad
02-18-2007, 01:24 PM
Yea I have a had a brain fart all day.:(
Pm'ed the right guy this time hopefully.

adriann222
02-19-2007, 07:54 PM
Ok I think I PM'd everyone back...but I'm having trouble tracking what you can send....I know most of you are checking your bags tonight to see what you've got spare.

If you can just put a list in a PM and then I can sort through it that would be great. That way you guys don't have to give up any parts that won't be put to the project.

Oh and I will definatly pay for anything you are going to ship.

Oh and I'll post pics of the gear and Tyler once I'm done with it.

p.S.- for some reason my work's firewall thinks this website is for "weapons" so I can only respond at night.

Backmanshooter
02-19-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm too lazy to make a pm with all those buttons and a title. :p

1. A spyder xtra body, with all internals. No xchmaber/drop/asa
-only need $ for shipping

2. If you get bodies or whatever and need 1 more part, come to me.
I have doubles of pretty much everything. Strikers,different bolts, springs, velocity adjusters.

Just let me know whatever you need. I'm willing to help.
I'm going to bed now, so if you ened anything from me and you PM me, I'll get back to you 2mrw.

Hope you get everything for this kid. :waytogo:

adriann222
02-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Pm'd ya

adriann222
02-28-2007, 08:19 AM
Just wanted to drop a line and say a big thanks to PBgrandpa for helping out. I'm not 100% sure what he's sent my way yet, but I'm sure it'll be a big help.

I also wanna post a thanks to argus on ICD-Owners for sending a REDZ 4 pack.

I"ll post up a list of what I'm still looking for once I sort through his donation.

adriann222
03-01-2007, 01:45 PM
Wanna say thanks to PBGrandpa from here and PBGladiator from pbreview.com.

I have just about everything I need for a great starter package. However, the marker that PBGladiator sent (a ACI Griffin) me.

Here is what I still need:
Spyder Threaded Barrel- if you have an aftermarket one I'll trade you a Cocker or ICD threaded CP for it.
X-chamber or Gas Thru Fore-Grip
Valve w/ cup seal, pin, and spring
Hammer Spring

Also if someone has some squeegees, swabs, oil, o-rings, or the like I would appreciate that too.