PDA

View Full Version : Ever just get the "I wants"

QAZ123
02-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Do you ever just all of a sudden get something in your head that you just absolutely have to have and start searching for it. Even if it doesn't exist?

Couple of thing's that went through my head.

Paintball related-
I flat out want the Karate Kid bandana that was used in the movie. If not that one a Cobra kai one!

A black towel with a silver Superman S near the bottom so I can fold it and put half in my pants to use as a man pad and the other half to hang out exposing the S. It doesn't exist but I was gonna have it made.

Non paintball.
I want a Guns N Roses belt buckle in a dirty silver color but I just want the roses and pistols on it. I found one that is colored yellow and thought about taking my dremel to get the yellow off of it but haven't went through with it.

I got other things but my mind just went blank.

Anybody else do this or am I just nuckin futs!

JB.

Backmanshooter
02-17-2007, 02:07 PM
Nothing that was non existant, but when I wanted an xbox, I went to depserate measures. Trading away stuff that was alot more valuable than an xbox.

I was pretty delusional..I dont know if thats spelled right, but it didnt come up as misspelled on the spell check. ;)

badlandsrox
02-17-2007, 02:48 PM
Non paintball.
I want a Guns N Roses belt buckle in a dirty silver color but I just want the roses and pistols on it. I found one that is colored yellow and thought about taking my dremel to get the yellow off of it but haven't went through with it.

they got tons of those up here in canada... and ebay

bullet06
02-18-2007, 12:40 PM
if i find a part for my car that i "have to have" i buy it, even if i shouldn't. like the Integra Type R shift boot and soon the Mugen shift knob($70)

leed
02-18-2007, 06:48 PM
if i find a part for my car that i "have to have" i buy it, even if i shouldn't. like the Integra Type R shift boot and soon the Mugen shift knob($70)

Hahahaha, that's actually quite humorous. A shift boot would be the last thing that buy, haha.

I wish I had a sound system so loud it could blow the clothes off teh womenz.

I wish I had motivation to work. That's it right now. And someone mill my autococker for freez, lol.

Maxx-Damage
02-18-2007, 07:02 PM
I wish I had a sound system so loud it could blow the clothes off teh womenz.
wow, i thought i was the only one:rolleyes:

Or maybe get the winning lotto ticket that was worth o say 5billion $$$$

TacTownKilla
02-18-2007, 10:39 PM

It aint a tight car if it aint a type ARRRR:dodgy:

TheRedBarron
02-18-2007, 11:33 PM
last time I got the I wants I ended up with my new car.

durrell
02-21-2007, 01:57 PM
I always have the wants because I'm always broke. I'm going to have a hard time saving money the first few years I have a job that pays real money after college..:p

marvin-martian
02-21-2007, 01:58 PM
the case of the "i wants" is why i try to stay away from the polo site

DFSniper
02-21-2007, 02:13 PM
eh. whenever i hear a song i like, i write it down for future reference and try to get it. i have 900+ songs JUST ON MY PC and i dont even listen to about 25% anymore...

Muddytaco
02-21-2007, 03:39 PM
I always have the i wants, which is probably why ups and USPS come to my door more then once weekly.

I have an acute internet buying problem, starting to hit the more severe stages of the disease.

I have also have always had a bad cause of i wants for pb stuff, which i am sure most of you know but right now i have a really bad case for mech/pump guns, I just had way to much fun going back to playing woodsball last weekend.

yod3r
02-21-2007, 04:10 PM
eh. whenever i hear a song i like, i write it down for future reference and try to get it. i have 900+ songs JUST ON MY PC and i dont even listen to about 25% anymore...

jeeze that aint that many, i hav 2152 songs just on my ipod.

When i get the "i want's" i definatly go to desperate measures to get the thing

VS3 Sniper
02-21-2007, 05:10 PM
I had the I wants a few months ago and now ......... i have five brand new skateboard decks, plus two complete skateboards, a dm4 w/a few ups, a whole new snowboard setup, new crossfire lp tank, like four more pairs of shoes, and new nixion watch. Let see if anybody can top my buying problem. :)

BrianT
02-21-2007, 07:59 PM
I had an I want in Jan and ended up with a razr phone and another about three weekds ago and got a new PB marker.

DFSniper
02-22-2007, 06:34 AM
jeeze that aint that many, i hav 2152 songs just on my ipod.

and then i have about 30 mix cds and countless complete albums (a few were store-bought). if i had an ipod with all my music on it, i would have approximately 4,700 songs...

bamf-hacker
02-22-2007, 08:39 AM
The I wants.... Ha

I sometimes get a case of the I don't wants :)

DyNasty9
02-22-2007, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=leedI wish I had a sound system so loud it could blow the clothes off teh womenz.

[/QUOTE]
:up:

Italian Job ftw.

i recently had the wants for underarmor sweatbands:confused:
lol dont ask