... IM BAAAAAAAAAAACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN, RIDIN' INTO TOWN ALONE
BY THE LIGHT OF THE MOON
I'M LOOKING FOR OLE' SUKIE JONES
SHE CRAZY HORSE SALOON
BARKEEP GIMME A DRINK
THAT'S WHEN SHE CAUGHT MY EYE
SHE TURNED TO ME TO GIVE ME A WINK
THAT'D MAKE A GROWN MAN CRY

So did anyone watch the intro to the daytona something-hundred? AEROSMITH was freakin awesome! i taped the race for the sole reason to watch that, and it was well worth it!

DRAGON
02-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Aerosmith is one of the best bands that ever rocked the stage.....still. Steven Tyler's voice sounds the same as it did in the 70's. Most people that sing with such a range as his, peter's out quickly. Joe Perry and the boys rock! It's good to see a great band such as Aerosmith still together after all these years w/o breaking up because of ego conflicts. I've seen Aerosmith plenty of times. I have all of their CD's -

badlandsrox
02-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Aerosmith is one of the best bands that ever rocked the stage.....still. Steven Tyler's voice sounds the same as it did in the 70's. Most people that sing with such a range as his, peter's out quickly. Joe Perry and the boys rock! It's good to see a great band such as Aerosmith still together after all these years w/o breaking up because of ego conflicts. I've seen Aerosmith plenty of times. I have all of their CD's -

EXACTLY! although they did break up for a few years in the 80's, but lighter heads prevailed, and they got back together, still goin strong today, apparently, a new tour is in the works for this summer/fall/winter, although steven tyler will most likely delay it for a few months due to his throat problems, and tom hamiltons recent surgery, but whenever it is, im surely getting tickets

DRAGON
02-17-2007, 06:10 PM
I'm not quite sure they broke up. They needed to take a break because Steven Tyler was so screwed up on cocaine, He was really on his way to death row......literally. It was around the time that Run DMC did Walk This Way when Aerosmith got back into the rock game -

badlandsrox
02-17-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm not quite sure they broke up. They needed to take a break because Steven Tyler was so screwed up on cocaine, He was really on his way to death row......literally. It was around the time that Run DMC did Walk This Way when Aerosmith got back into the rock game -

If you read Walk This Way the aerosmith autobiography, it goes in depth about what happened, pretty much joe perry got in a fight with steven, and left the band, starting the joe perry project, brad whitford came with him, and then it didnt turn out as planned, so aerosmiths agent felt they needed to get back together, so they forced them to reconcile, and then they sent everyone to rehab, then they went on tour again, relapsed, went to rehab again, and then have stayed s ober ever since

leed
02-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Hey stupid canuck, we don't want you anymore.

:dodgy:

Welcome back!

badlandsrox
02-18-2007, 09:01 AM

Welcome back!

Did You read the post at all?

hahahaha

vwjimmy
02-18-2007, 09:03 AM

Welcome back!
Troof! Who cares what the post was about!

leed
02-18-2007, 12:29 PM
Did You read the post at all?

hahahaha
Troof! Who cares what the post was about!

Pft, who reads posts? That's for nubs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did miss the Aerosmith concert in Greensboro last year, I was pissed off, because I could have gotten free tickets. :(