PDA

View Full Version : Easy Trigger MOD to increase BPS in SEMI

ViperX
02-17-2007, 08:55 AM

Maxx-Damage
02-17-2007, 10:11 AM
Could u post pics of how u did this so it simplifies it a lil bit more. Im interested in doing this to.

MR2 Woodsballer
02-17-2007, 08:51 PM
what did you use to get the 2 pins out?

Hossy
02-18-2007, 06:00 AM
that looks pretty good, could you post a vid?

MR2 Woodsballer
02-21-2007, 01:55 PM
I finnaly got around to doing this mod. (was out of town for the weekend) Very well explained, and the mod works great. (I think it might have doubled my walking) The only thing you need is patience and a few tools. I was thinking about getting a T-Board, but now I think I will wait a lil while. Thanks ViperX!!! :D

MR2 Woodsballer
03-03-2007, 06:29 PM
I played today and I have to tell you that this lil mod makes a HUGE difference. My gun straight rips now. This next weekend I will try to put a lil video together of me running some paint through it. (There was even one guy with an 07 Ego who was pretty impressed)

Tcheno
03-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Tnks ViperX!

This is a realy great mod, and best of all cheap :D

I had trouble keeping a high bps on semi but now is plane simple.
The trigger is now just as good as any Ego or any other high end marker out there.

Great work XiperX!!!

yod3r
03-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Nice mod viperx, i just did it in like 10 minutes and i can straight up rip wit my gun. I havnt tried it with paint yet becuase i stil havnt gotten an alamo city bolt and dont feel like cleaning out the hole gun right now. Props to you for this mod thanx!

MR2 Woodsballer
03-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Yod3r you will notice the biggest difference once you step on the field. Trust me you will have soo many noobs scared you will run out of paint before they try to fire back.

Spitfire
03-11-2007, 06:13 AM
mod= awesome, did in 2 seconds, played yesterday. i was sick and still womped ass...

jared02
05-14-2007, 12:09 PM
dude ,
i really wnanna do this modd.
but last modd i did, i screwed up my trigger frame.
could you post a video of you doing the modd??
ty

jared02

lemonchill4me
05-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Gonna try it, hope i dont skrew it up...

MR2 Woodsballer
05-14-2007, 04:04 PM
its easy its kinda hard to screw up i might make a video tonight if i have the time.

QuiGonKen
05-15-2007, 09:13 PM
its easy its kinda hard to screw up i might make a video tonight if i have the time.

ud be suprised how easily some ppl can screw up even the simplest tasks....i should know im one of them LOL

Voodoo27909
05-15-2007, 11:41 PM
I finally got around to trying this MOD a few minutes ago, and it went fairly smooth. One note to consider is that the pins which need to be removed are splined on one end (*EDIT*...as Viper has already pointed out), and this makes them only removable/replaceable from ONE direction ONLY...so be certain you are aware of what end the spline is on (...if it is VERY difficult to get the pin to move when tapping it out, chances are your going the wrong direction). the other item of note...and prbly not very important...is that the number three pin (the one with no wire attached to it) on the switch made contact with the screw behind the switch (remember that screw you removed before the switch could be pulled completely out?). I dont think anything would happen if contact were made to ground off the number three pin, but just to remove ALL doubt, I clipped it back alittle so that a good gap was present before re-inserting the screw. FYI

lemonchill4me
05-18-2007, 07:27 PM
Well viper, youve outdone yourself... Nice mod! i did it and just like every1 else who did? my gun rips... My only difference was i use household scissors 2 cut the switch... Yeah i no it was stupid but i dont have tin snips...:p Oh well it work and now i can cheer WOOHOO! O and i didnt remove the screw, i pushed the switch out the top and did it that way, no screw removal...

grinder
05-19-2007, 01:45 AM
I am sure this has been mentioned already but just to confirm, I can do this to my MR3 right? Is the grip and trigger the same on both the mr2 and mr3? I get my mr3 at noon tomorrow and am going to do this if I can.

lemonchill4me
05-19-2007, 08:44 AM
Think u can, it is the same trigger rite? Just watch out 4 the eyes, dont Fk them up while messin w/ the trigger...

grinder
05-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Well I gotta say it wasn't the easiest to actually get the switch out of the frame. She's pretty tight in there. But with some finaggling I managed to get it out snip it and flip it. Adjusted the trigger stroke and have it set so when I think of pulling the trigger the marker has already pasted you with paint. I feel like we are one now. Oh and I love this marker. When I took it out to the back yard and unloaded three qpods, two on full auto, all the neighbors were out on there decks taking a peek at me and my little friend.

Awesome Mod I am going to watch your posts with interest. Thanks

Grinder

lemonchill4me
05-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Dude i finally tried my MR 2 w/ the switch flipped... DUDE Where Ya Been All My Life...! That was an awesome mod...

chnk
08-20-2007, 01:18 PM
hey you think you could combine this with a 50g switch and make it twice as fast,

hey when you say remove the wires connected to the switch do i just pull those two plugs out?

twosix
09-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Eh, any step-by-step video on this coming? Sorry but I'm just too much of a chicken to do it without one...

chnk
09-03-2007, 06:21 PM
its an extremely easy mod to do, i was a little chicken to do, but trust me its easy, just take your time