PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

lowery7
02-16-2007, 05:13 PM
I got a spyder pilot acs today but when you barely pull the trigger it fire like 5 or 6 balls real fast and it is in semi fire mode. But if you pull trigger all the way it fires once. It had a full tank. Could a o-ring be broke? And does the battery light suppose to come on then you plug it up to charge? ( mine does not). Hate to ask but I'm new to paintball. Thanks alot

Backmanshooter
02-16-2007, 05:40 PM
Check the sear?

pb34
02-16-2007, 06:09 PM
I believe when you plug it in to charge you keep the trigger frame off. As for the multiple firing. I would strip the gun down, make sure everything is in the right place, oil all the o-rings, then try it. This usually solves a lot of problems.

MVS1
02-16-2007, 06:42 PM
Your experiencing trigger bounce, fine tuning your trigger travel will help, but because of the recoil of the marker if the microswitch is not fully actuated it will cycle each time the marker fires, aka bounce.

pb34
02-16-2007, 06:48 PM
Your experiencing trigger bounce, fine tuning your trigger travel will help, but because of the recoil of the marker if the microswitch is not fully actuated it will cycle each time the marker fires, aka bounce.

Normally I would have guessed bounce too but he said 5 or 6 times and bounce usually only fires 2 or 3

shunut
02-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Normally I would have guessed bounce too but he said 5 or 6 times and bounce usually only fires 2 or 3

Not true. It all depends on how much bounce there is, sounds like there is a lot of bounce. I've seen Ego's go full auto, fingers not even on the trigger from bounce.

pb34
02-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Not true. It all depends on how much bounce there is, sounds like there is a lot of bounce. I've seen Ego's go full auto, fingers not even on the trigger from bounce.

Learn something new everyday:)

fwgericke
02-17-2007, 01:17 AM
Sorry im asking this question, but how would you adjust your trigger travel??
Would that be the distance between the trigger and the switch??

lowery7
02-17-2007, 06:53 AM
Thanks alot for the replys. I'll try the trigger. But as far as taking it apart to see if everything is right, I don't even know what goes were. But I really want to learn. The reason I got the gun is to go with my little cousin, if paintball will keep him out of trouble it is worth the money.

ballerfolife
02-18-2007, 12:39 PM
Sorry im asking this question, but how would you adjust your trigger travel??
Would that be the distance between the trigger and the switch??

yes. there is a bolt on the top of the trigger frame right in front of the trigger. Just use an allen key to adjust it.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1361558