PDA

View Full Version : Which hopper should I use

Spyder Ryder
02-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Alright so i recently broke my last hopper ( Viewloader 200 lol) and im lookin to buy a new electronic loader. I have the bills for a halo b or Vlocity but im thinkin of savin up for an empire b or maybe even a pulse. Anyone know which loader works great with the vs2 and can be used for a long time without breaking.

Backmanshooter
02-15-2007, 04:57 PM
Well, hoppers are preference. Eggys and better will be fine on the VS2/3. So its up to you which one you want.

CareBear-Killer
02-15-2007, 07:21 PM
If you get some kind of halo or vlocity you can always buy replacement shells if your hapens to crack. I may be wrong, but I also think you can buy replacement shells for the eggys too.

Eggs can put out 19bps, and that should be plenty for the VS2 or VS3. Honestly, it should be plenty for most players. There's not many people that can shoot more than 19bps, let alone 19bps continuously.

Edit: Eggy Rvo3's can do 22 or 23bps...

Spyder Ryder
02-16-2007, 05:08 AM
Well i want a hopper that i wont have to switch if i get a new gun and that i can use for a very long time. Its between the eggy and VLocity jr. Anyone have a preferance of which one is better.?

Backmanshooter
02-16-2007, 07:05 AM
Well Eggys are back heavy due to the structure of the hopper. Its plenty fast and you can make it faster with 20 dollars for a zboard. But halos will feed anything gun. So its preference. I've never used a vlocity/jr. so I cant say if theyw ere worth it or not.

Carebear-Yes you can buy replacement shells for eggys as well. ;)

MVS1
02-16-2007, 07:07 AM
Now that I've had a chance to use my pulse I'd have to say the Pulse, I've got the RF chip in my pilot and use it in pulse mode on my angel 1. I have been extremely impressed with how well it feeds. I've used vlocity's and Halo's w/35 on my pilot and their damn good loaders but I have to say that the pulse is by far my favorite. I'll try and find the site I saw them for $135 and post the link. The RF chip is another $35 but it is more than worth it. Good Luck deciding.

Its between the eggy and VLocity jr.
Contact Durrell he's got a brand new Vlocity Jr. that he's been trying to sell.

linkman_11
02-16-2007, 01:47 PM
If you can't shoot extremely fast (25bps) I strongly suggest the Empire Reloader II hopper, I have the clear version and it rules, its only about 50 buck? i got mine for $45 Canadian. It loads about 15 bps, I can;t even shoot faster than that.

boomerisnuts
02-16-2007, 02:39 PM
^ I wouldnt get the reloader. You could get an evolution 2 with y board for that. Loader size comparion done by bamfhacker http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=7652
boomer

Ares
02-16-2007, 02:54 PM
if u dont shoot fast, get the reloader like linkman said. ive been using one for 4 years now and it still works great. reloaders are really light and plenty fast for me

Opteron-O3
02-17-2007, 09:54 AM
It really depends on your style of play. Yes it's nice to have a fast hopper so you can spray more, but try to keep in mind that paint costs money.

I'm more of an aggressive/conservative guy. I'll keep you down with minimum paint usage, and only fire when I know I have the shot while still being aggressive. I use a Revvy when I play. It's enough for my style of play.

Just figure out what's your style of play and set it according to the hopper you'll buy. Personally I'd pick the Vlocity Jr. because of it's compactness and sufficient speed. This will probably be my next hopper of choice in the future, but for now, I'll stick with my revvy. It has never let me down.

woodsballin4life
02-18-2007, 10:28 AM
i got an evo 3 eggy works fine with the vs2. PLenty fast and its all u need..also its liek 50-70 bucks cheaper than halos depending wat site u buy from

king-man
03-14-2007, 06:45 PM
i bought a fasta spyder hopper with my vs3 and i love it. it supposably goes 35 bps it maynot but it is still really fast but it cost 80-90 $$$

Border411
03-15-2007, 04:53 AM
I got a Evo 3 (23bps) and a Pure Energy 72/3000 tank from http://www.firstcallpaintball.com for $100. Totally worth it.

OOB
03-15-2007, 06:48 AM
I am running a VLocity and it is pretty solid. The little of I have used (stupid winter) i have been running on the lowest setting witch is basiclly how the revvy work. Meaning it only feeds when the eye doesnt see paint (force feed is off). I cant out shoot that soo I am just slow.

It is pretty much up to you. Any of the top hoppers will work just fine on the VS2/3 and any other gun you get.

VS3 Sniper
03-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Go get a halo I have one and I am more than happy with it. Plus u can buy alot of upgrades for it like new shells, new drive cone, and a v35 board.

thelastdefence
03-18-2007, 08:12 AM
i think that you should go wiht a velocity jr and a blitz chip, my friend has one and it has redicules speed, compared to others, (besides the FASTA because it is cheaper, but looks big(er) and bulky(er) ) it is pretty good price, and the blitz chip is only 30 bucks more wich drasticly increases speed. so compared to a halo anyways it is better for the price