PDA

View Full Version : Winter project complete... almost!

QAZ123
02-15-2007, 03:02 PM
So yeah I got ahold of a Black Magic body off of an ex Brimstone (Pittsburgh) Smoke player at a heck of a deal and got the rest of the bells and whistles to go along with it to make it a killer Sniper II!

http://i9.tinypic.com/2ufzp91.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/2wfl99l.jpg
http://i15.tinypic.com/30dkniw.jpg
http://i12.tinypic.com/49a8meb.jpg

Specs-
Black Magic body with wgp internals
CCM pump kit
86 degree frame with A/T
CP reg
CP direct mount
Dye boomstick
"Hitman like" pump mod
Crossfire 45/4500 with player paintball cover!
Winchester hopper/ gutted revvy/ 12V revvy depending on field type and layout!

Coming soon-
Some type of carbon fiber barrel
Probably a new asa one that is dust black although it will be hard to give up my CP!
Haven't decided whether I'm keeping my CP reg or not. I would like a reg with a gauge port but not sure.
A different clamping feedneck. The stock one is too tall and bulky. Probably a CCM!
Probably being anodized if I get a couple weeks free to send it off.

So far... I love it. It's very nice! Only thing I need is a return spring and I alway's use a cocker light spring and just don't have one at the moment.

It should get some play time either friday night or saturday!

JB.

Hossy
02-15-2007, 03:18 PM
ew :dodgy:
thats ugly :dodgy:

i would suggest the new barrel to be a stiffi... I think theres actually one Bomberpilots selling.

The only suggestion id make is get the frame annoed to match the body.

oh, and with all those mods you can just get a reloader b, sell the revy and stuff cause we know you can pump that fast :P

Team Ramrod
02-15-2007, 04:40 PM
wow looks great.

any chance you can write up something in the customs section on how to make that "hitman like" mod on the CCM kit. I have a ccm on my sniper and might be interesting on doing the mod if its not to involved.

Backmanshooter
02-15-2007, 04:50 PM
I dislike you. :p

j/k

Looks good.

vwjimmy
02-15-2007, 04:51 PM
Man, she is a beauty! Nice project...I bet she is F U N!

Muddytaco
02-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Very nice!

what to trade for my orracle body?:p

For return spring I use a light spyder valve spring on lower(smaller) rod, feels nice and its the perfect length.

bomberpilot07
02-15-2007, 05:43 PM
god thats hot. mad props man. i dont have a pump anymore :( i know ill get another one sooner or later :p

Ace24
02-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Instead of buying a new ASA, just send it in when you send in your body and get it annoed. Same with your reg.

Nice marker.

QAZ123
02-15-2007, 05:49 PM
any chance you can write up something in the customs section on how to make that "hitman like" mod on the CCM kit. I have a ccm on my sniper and might be interesting on doing the mod if its not to involved.

Ramrod it's already in the pump section. It's the first sticky at the top. Lol I actually had to go look at the post to remember how to do it couldn't remember the drill bit size. Holla at me if you want the actual rod I used I'll send one or two your way.

Thanks guys. I wanted something unique and so far I've only seen two Black Magic sniper II's. I'm diggin it so far.

JB.

QAZ123
02-15-2007, 05:55 PM
here is a video of the LA Hitmen using there mod. Basically instead of your arm reached out for the pump handle it stay's a little more tucked in. With the right return spring it is very helpful! I use mine a lot when playing left handed as I still gotta work on that playing pump.

It being used at 1:22 and 3:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qPA83DI8xs

JB.

Drefish99
02-15-2007, 06:51 PM
WOW that is the tightest pump I have seen yet. Very very nice.

leed
02-15-2007, 08:04 PM
ughhh I despise the 06 Black Magics.. But I'm sure it shoots like nothing.

QAZ123
02-17-2007, 12:30 PM
I just sold the eblade and pneumatics off of it so I only have $90 invested in the body now lol!

Wish it would quit snowing. The indoor field is 45 minutes away but I don't wanna hit the interstate in bad weather. No matter what I'm going tomorrow! Gotta get this thing tested out cause my first tourney of the year is next weekend.

JB.

newkid
02-17-2007, 03:40 PM
looks good

Backmanshooter
02-17-2007, 03:52 PM
I just sold the eblade and pneumatics off of it so I only have $90 invested in the body now lol!

Wish it would quit snowing. The indoor field is 45 minutes away but I don't wanna hit the interstate in bad weather. No matter what I'm going tomorrow! Gotta get this thing tested out cause my first tourney of the year is next weekend.

JB.It'd be sexy to see if a vid, if at all possible. :)

QAZ123
02-17-2007, 04:01 PM
It'd be sexy to see if a vid, if at all possible. :)

Next week I'll be playing in a tourney. The first XPPL event this year in Louisville, KY and somebody will be videotaping probably. More than likely they always tape the final game so yeah that'll be my team against the team that's gonna take second place. You'll see it in action there.

JB.

phatphil
02-17-2007, 04:15 PM
O... M... G...

I don't like the tank cover, but that Sniper is amazing.

Backmanshooter
02-17-2007, 04:21 PM
Next week I'll be playing in a tourney. The first XPPL event this year in Louisville, KY and somebody will be videotaping probably. More than likely they always tape the final game so yeah that'll be my team against the team that's gonna take second place. You'll see it in action there.

JB.Alright. It'll be sexy to see it in action...

Loving the confidence. :p

QAZ123
02-17-2007, 04:41 PM
I don't like the tank cover
Are you serious? That tank cover is da shiz. It came from playerpaintball.com. All there gear is off the hook! It's actually a 68/4500 tank cover over top a Dye 45/4500 cover but I got it for free so I needed to use it.

Loving the confidence
True dat. Not that I'm really that confident I just do it so I don't start doubting myself. Hopefully it's true though lol!

JB.

Backmanshooter
02-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Well being over confident/cocky [not saying you are] is better than being down and discouraging yourself.

Good luck. :waytogo:

phatphil
02-17-2007, 10:08 PM
To me, Player's gear looks extremely plain, it reminds me of old school Dye gear... but free is free lol.

QAZ123
02-18-2007, 01:37 PM
Got to play today. Yeah.. it's sweet. The autotrigger is nice! Easily put three on a kid trying to cross the field to a different bunker.

Nicest marker I've ever owned.

JB.