PDA

View Full Version : sear

ballerfolife
02-15-2007, 02:13 PM
Ok i brought my pilot into my shop and they said the problem was the sear so they ordered one for me. That was a onth and a half ago and they still don't have the part. They sadi it would be 35 bucks, which i don't think is bad considering if I order it my self it'll be around that much. But I have a guy lined up to buy it and he's getting kinda pissed. He has everything (mask hopper etc.) but the gun. Now I'm debating whether to just order it myself and install it but I'm worried I will have no clue how to install it. Is it hard? and can somebody give me instructions on exactly how to install it?
Thanks,
Ballerfolife

Halucin8
02-15-2007, 03:49 PM
wish i could help. but i have never done it and my pilot is all put together and running great. so ireally do not want to take it apart. but l;ook at the parts break down. i believe they are held in place just like the trigger switch which is held in place by a pin with a star shaped end. jsut tap out the from the side that isn't star shaped. there is a spring in there so watch for it and do not lose it. then jsut reverse the process to re install
If i am wrong someone will correct me.

Backmanshooter
02-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Not hard at all. Ive done it 100's of time. Hit the pin out and take it out. Quite simple. It'll take 2 mins at most.

shunut
02-15-2007, 06:32 PM
:yeahthat:

Make sure you remove the pin the correct way. One side looks like a star and the other side is smooth. Make sure you hit it from the smooth side. Also make sure you keep track of the spring that is under the sear.