PDA

View Full Version : battery life?

geniusvsinsanity
02-15-2007, 04:56 AM
I charged my electra 06 w/eye over night for about 6 hours or so. I put it back in the case till that evening, about 7or so. I went out and shot through 150 or so rounds (one full hopper). I put everything back in the case, yes i turned the marker off. The next day the battery was completely dead.?.? This happend onese before but i though i may have left it on so i was doubly careful this time and still no juice. It wouldnt even turn on unless i plugged it in.
Any idea as to what is going on. Do i have a short somewhere? I cant be changing batteries every 150 rounds. The battery is the stock rechargable one from kingman. The marker and battery are less than one month old.

Thanks for the help

invisibledrummer
02-15-2007, 01:31 PM
nothing is wrong with your marker or battery. the circuit board inside the 06 electra and the vs series markers have a problem with that they will drain the battery very slowly and in 2 days a full battery will be dead even if the board is off the entire time. the fix to this is to charge the battery the night before you play, then in the morning open up your grip and remove the battery. take your gun to the field/woods or whatever then when you are ready to turn your gun on put the battery back in.

Rapture333
02-16-2007, 10:20 AM
Some exact problem completely. I know it sucks. Just need to charge the night before though

geniusvsinsanity
02-20-2007, 08:38 AM
Thank you for the quick responce. I went out and played last thursday after recharging and didnt have any issues while in play so that is good. Is there anything i can do to correct this issue or is it just they way it is? At this point i think it is more of an annoyance than anything, but if i can buy or mod something to fix it that would be great, thanks again

invisibledrummer
02-20-2007, 09:21 AM
right now there is currently no fix for the stock boards but you can always buy a replacement board like the Scenario Dreams Electra T-Board or the Lucky Spitfire Board.