PDA

View Full Version : T board modes?

boomerisnuts
02-14-2007, 08:06 PM
ok I am not sure if i already posted this. I looked around the site so i guess not.
Ok what do all of these mean? the firing modes.

Modes: Semi, RT, Burst, Full Auto, CFOA (capped semi), PSP, NXL, NitroI know what semi through full auto is. Also how what is the cap in each mode and what can you do? What makes each one differnt?
thanx
boomer

MVS1
02-14-2007, 08:33 PM
I figured it out by experimenting, unless your playing in a tourney governed by CFOA, PSP or NXL rules these modes are fairly useless, as for Nitro that mode is where the fun begins. Off the break (breakout) its full auto, as soon as you release the trigger it goes to whatever mode you have selected, I like R/T. SO in short you rip through paint like no tomorrow. This is a great setting for backman, if your playing mid or front then semi is your best bet. With an egg 2 w/y board I recommend you set your MROF at 18-20 BPS, if you have your eyes installed you can go higher but if you turn your eyes off too high MROF and you could out run your hopper and chance breakin paint.

invisibledrummer
02-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Semi: one shot per trigger pull (uncapped) - no limit to how fast you can shoot it

Response Trigger: one shot per trigger pull another shot on trigger release. uncapped.

Burst: shoots 3 per 1 trigger pull

Full Auto: fires at a set rof by just pressing the trigger once and holding it down. i belive that on the t-board the full auto rof is adjustable.

CFOA: preset mode. if you are ever in a cfoa tournament then you would use this fire mode which is pure semi auto with a cap of 15 bps.

PSP: another tournament preset fire mode which you would use in a psp tournament. it is a ramping mode with 3 safety shots and a ramp activation speed of 5bps. capped at 15 bps. this means that in this mode if you shoot 5bps for 3 or more shots and maintain at least bps your gun will automatically begin shooting at 15bps until you stop shooting or go below 5bps.

NXL: another preset fire mode for use in an NXL tournament (national x-ball league) full auto with a cap of 15bps (hold trigger down and marker will continuously fire at 15 bps.

Nitro: ramps on the first string of shots then when you stop shooting it will automatically switch to the mode you choose, normally semi.

hope that helps, if you have any questions just ask.

Drummer

boomerisnuts
02-15-2007, 05:41 PM
yeah that helped, i am getting eyes and i have the z board so hopefully i can push it farther than the y board could do.:rolleyes:
boomer

Spinal
02-15-2007, 06:34 PM
hm i always thought NXL was uncapped full auto, when i set my spyder on it, its a far cry from 15bps, more like 50 lol.

and nitro isn't ramp its full auto on the first trigger pull, then once you let go its semi. thats why its also called breakout mode.

boomerisnuts
02-15-2007, 06:44 PM
How fast can you set the full auto? I heard it could do 29...:dodgy: Has anyone ever goldwaved it?
boomer

Spinal
02-16-2007, 08:31 AM
never gold waved it but i'll make a noid clicking vid real quick...hold....

*makes vid*

couldn't get it to click near the end but i managed lol.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Spinal/?action=view&current=Picture1272.flv

boomerisnuts
02-16-2007, 12:41 PM
Thanx. That thing sounded like it was a cellphone vibrating!!!:)
boomer

boomerisnuts
02-17-2007, 02:53 PM
Is it a good idea to get a dye membane pad when i get my t board? Also when you buy eyes do they come with eye covers? Sorry i didnt feel like making a new thread;)
boomer:tank2:

Spinal
02-17-2007, 03:34 PM
membrane pad is up to you.

and no eyes don't come with eye covers.

boomerisnuts
02-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Ok i am considering the mebrane pad. Does it serve any real purpose? Is it important? Where is good place to buy eye covers?
thanks
boomer

invisibledrummer
02-17-2007, 05:43 PM
all that the pad does is split the one power/eye button into two buttons.
with one button you press the button to toggle eyes and you hold it to toggle power. with the membrane pad you just have a button for each (pretty straightforward). the pad also makes the gun look a little cooler sometimes.

boomerisnuts
02-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Yea i think i am going to get it. It will definetly be the last thing i get though. Does anyone knoe where i can get eye covers?
boomer

boomerisnuts
02-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Sorry for raising my older thread from the ''dead'' but i was wondering if any of these would work for eye covers. If they dont does anyone know where i could get some? Any brands? btw I have no idea what i should look for.
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/EasyAskSearch-Start;sid=S7oweAiLQ6AwfE1WSlfw0AItw66YsNHBA_I=
boomer

Hob Hayward
02-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Just get some timmy eye covers, they're the best suited for the job.