PDA

View Full Version : Bounce or Break?

boomerisnuts
02-14-2007, 07:00 PM
I am getting a tboard w/blue eyes and i was wondering if i should get bounce beam or break. With bounce beam I would only have to drill one hole, with break two. I also heard though that break beam allows you to shoot faster because it breaks the beam instead of waiting for a signal or something like that. Also if i got bounce would i still be able to get them colored? okay so the point of my poll...Bounce beam or break? Would i regret getting bounce?
boomer

vwjimmy
02-14-2007, 07:03 PM
I vote for break beam.....
Bounce beam can be fooled by some colors of paint, can be hard to set up, and no, they do not come in lighted colors.....
Break beam ftw....

vikingshadow
02-15-2007, 03:31 AM
Break beam doesn't let you shoot faster than bounce, just to clear that up. The difference is so small that you wouldn't be able to tell. We're talking a millionth of a second here.

However, Jimmy is right. Break will work no matter what kind of paint you use, while some bounce beam eyes have difficulty seeing paint. However, it depends on the eye logic. I have reflector eyes in my shocker with a Virtue board and have never had a single issue with them. But, the reflector eyes in my T1 misread dark paint from time to time.

boomerisnuts
02-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Ok i am getting breakbeam. Thax everyone for replying/voting.
boomer

El Duche
02-15-2007, 07:13 PM
breakbeam. they see any color paint.

MVS1
02-15-2007, 11:00 PM
If you want to go with the color eyes you only have breakbeam as a choice. Bouncebeam eyes are IR only.