PDA

View Full Version : If you aren't sick of me yet, here's a vid...

MVS1
02-14-2007, 05:13 PM
After work today I stopped by the paintball field on-base here and threw together a video of my pilot followed by the angel in semi. I also had a valuable reminder. Always double check your setup, the pilot vid I forget to turn the eyes back on, didn't have a break but you can hear the dry fires towards the end of the vid and reminder #2 always do a good paint to barrel match as you can see with the Angel vid, cool thing was that even though I had a barrel break after a couple of shots it cleared and was right back on target. Now I don't wanna hear any crap about how slow I fire in semi...why do you think I've spent so much money on my markers. :D...the marker doesn't make you a better player but it sure does help us old farts.:p Ok here we go...
http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o48/commwarrior70/?action=view&current=SpyderfollowedbyAngel1.flv

Ace24
02-14-2007, 05:31 PM
Eh don't worry about how fast you walk the trigger. As long as you shoot tits your fine. :)

Both are beautiful. Great job. :)

vwjimmy
02-14-2007, 06:38 PM
Now I don't wanna hear any crap about how slow I fire in semi...why do you think I've spent so much money on my markers. :D...the marker doesn't make you a better player but it sure does help us old farts.:p

Rule to live by:
"Never give old fart with marker crap"
:)

Hossy
02-14-2007, 06:43 PM
we are very tired of you. Id suggest to leave the sport of paintball, and while your at it, for proper removal, you can send the gun to me :)

i guess you really like the gun. It is a great gun, dont let it go to bad use!

shunut
02-14-2007, 08:21 PM
Pretty sweet!

:up:

bamf-hacker
02-15-2007, 07:26 AM
wow you are slow!!! I had too :)

It is not about the speed. It only takes 1 to eliminate, all the rest are bonus balls :)

Keep the vids and pics coming.

TheRedBarron
02-16-2007, 08:53 AM
wow you are slow!!! I had too :)

It is not about the speed. It only takes 1 to eliminate, all the rest are bonus balls :)

Keep the vids and pics coming.

That is the reason I shoot as fast as i do, gotta bonus ball those kids ;)

The Angel 1 barrel is one of the best barrels I have shot, I love mine. If you ever want info or tips on the A1 throw me a PM, both my wife and I have one.