PDA

View Full Version : T-Board Installation

Glasher
02-13-2007, 09:39 AM
I got ym t-board in Today, but I,m bad with these kind of stuff and the manual on SD isn't too clear and not enough photo(I'm a visual guy) also it's in english and I understand more in french. But if someone with a T_board could just take a pic of the T-board all installed for me would be great!

Jeffreytah
02-13-2007, 04:37 PM
The T-board is a fairly easy install. The hardest parts are just figuring out how the trigger wires go into the 5-pin adapter, and then routing all the wires to fit in the grip. Here are some pictures...

This is just a pic of the board in the grip. Hopefully it will assist in routing the wiring.

And this is a close up of the 5-pin adapter for the trigger. All you do is remove the wires and metal end connectors from the stock connector using a pin, then just slide them into these spots on the 5-pin adapter.

As far as the DYE membrane pad, I mounted mine a little differently than they show you on the website. Let me know if you need pics of that as well.

Glasher
02-13-2007, 05:41 PM
Hmmm I think it will be good, at least these pictures help me instal it on the site it'S nto that clear. Thx a bunch

Glasher
02-14-2007, 02:40 PM
Ok so it's instal and all, is their a way to make it a bit slower cuz reactive trigger seems WAY to fast for any feidl to accept(Unless I'm just not use to what reactive trigger his)

invisibledrummer
02-14-2007, 07:25 PM
reactive trigger is just like semi auto, but it will shoot on the trigger pull AND trigger release so it basically doubles your shooting speed. it just shoots as fast as you pull the trigger. if you want it slower pull the trigger slower.

MVS1
02-14-2007, 07:35 PM
You can also change the ROF by going into the programming mode and adjusting. First mode in programming mode is ROF (red led), one trigger pull sets it to 9 bps, each pull after that increases by one. However I recommend you set ROF for what you want to shot at in semi mode and just use that mode. Play with the modes, I personaly love breakout mode with R/T. Although I eat through paint like crazy in that setup it sure is fun.

Glasher
02-14-2007, 07:36 PM
I know but theirs settings to make it a bit slower so I can still pull the trigger fast without it outspeeding the hopper.

threeinone
02-15-2007, 04:10 AM
hi guys, where did you get the board? thanks

powderBurnz
02-15-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah I'd like to know too.

-Burnz.

zincUSA
02-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Get the t-board here from Scenario Dreams (http://www.scenariodreams.com/productpages/electra.htm)