PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

Jegger24
02-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Well, I got my VerC T-board today for my 06 Electra. Finally got it installed and put back together so I thought I would run some T-Balls through it. Everything went fine for the first 100 balls or so then all of a sudden air started hissing out from the frame...felt like it was coming right out of the grip. The bolt had completely recocked before the air started coming out. I am thinking maybe I have to change the cup seal?? I don't know what else could have happened....can someone help me out? Thanks for your help!!

Drefish99
02-12-2007, 02:59 PM
I would guess your cupseal either got unscrewed or is no good anymore. Try replacing it and try again.

MVS1
02-12-2007, 03:01 PM
sounds like your on the right track with the cupseal. Have you tried putting a couple of drops of marker oil in the ASA and then dry firing the marker with the barrel removed (you don't want to get the marker oil in your barrel)? Might work, and save you pulling apart your marker just to find out that the cupseals OK.

Jegger24
02-12-2007, 03:05 PM
It's nice to have the access to this forum...Within five minutes, two responses! Thanks for your help guys! I am gonna try putting some oil in the ASA quick and hopefully that will work! Any other suggestions, let me know! Thanks again for your help!!!

MVS1
02-12-2007, 03:12 PM
If you endup having to pull the valve pin and the cupseal looks fine you might have an o-ring on the valve that's gone bad.

I just thought of something, did you take your trigger frame off while you where installing the t-board by chance? If you, did you tighten the valve retaining screw?

Jegger24
02-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Must've been a little dry...the oil in the ASA solved the problem...as far as I can tell. Once I get a little more free time later tonight I will run some more T-balls through it again.