PDA

View Full Version : Finally shot my VS2

OOB
02-11-2007, 08:02 PM
I got to shoot my VS2 with paint! :) I dont have a crono so I know I was shooting pretty hot.

This is my first electric gun and first time with a nitro tank and all I have to say is "man I am a moron for waiting." I like it a lot.

I emptied my VLocity from full to empty 3 times. On one of the 3 times I went from start to finish as fast as I could. It should great and if I did that with my m98/co2 my gun would have been frozen solid. :)

The trigger can be tuned to be very sort and very light. good stuff.

I have a few issues with my vs2 and they have all ben heard before and are very fixable. First off the trigger screws will back them self in/out and in my case causes it so I cant shoot my gun until it is fixed. The 2nd issue is my valve leaks and is mostly because I havnt oiled it up. It isnt a big leak and during the time shooting it came and went. So a good cleaning oil should take care of the leak.

I cant wait to get it out on the field. There is a big game (500+ one game =P ) coming up here in wisconsin in may. I may have to hit up the local indoor field for some loven. And now I have to pay attention on how much I am shooting. With the m98/co2 i could always tell when I was shooting too much or too fast, with the vs2/nitro it will be "too" easy to empty a hopper. =P

Good stuff all around.

Opteron-O3
02-12-2007, 06:26 AM
Glad you liked it :D

CareBear-Killer
02-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Good to hear man!

Your "issues" are very fixable, and the trigger screws backing out can be fixed in just one of many upon many ways.