PDA

View Full Version : Talk about customer satisfaction

MVS1
02-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Well as some of you know I sent my pilot body to 125 customs to get it anno'd and when it returned I couldn't find my valve roll pin. I got another from Kingman (thanks guys ;) ), however today when I got back from playing my wife hands me a small envelop that came in the mail for me. For the life of me I couldn't figure who was sending me something, so I open it up and there is a roll pin. After I got over the astonishment of seeing it there I started thinking, "Who sent me a roll pin". Immediately I thought one of you fine souls that frequent this forum, read my post and sent me a spare. Completely confused at this point I look on the back of the envelop to see an address but no name. And then it hit me that it was 125 customs address, and that although I know I removed the pin before sending it out I must have inadvertently threw it in the box with the body. Now they could have just tossed it but instead they first-class mailed it back to me.

Backmanshooter
02-10-2007, 06:57 PM
Thats good.

I recommend 125customs to whoever wants anno etc etc...even though I have not done it myself, I've seen it done numerous times and EVERY SINGLE time, it was successful and a good job.

Props to them.

FlyGangsta93
02-10-2007, 07:06 PM
Wow, that a good company!

BrianT
02-11-2007, 10:07 AM
That is a really good place. and thats really cool