PDA

View Full Version : Has this happend to you?

NadeMagnet
01-19-2006, 09:41 PM
How many of you have unitentionally fired your electra? :D I think i've accidentaly fired at least once every day ive used my electra acs. The trigger is so sinsitive. lol, lets see, i've shot the ground numerous times. Shot a teamate twice(1 in the ass.) Once in my barrel condom. The most embarasing by far, was when i was running up to the 50, start to get in position, and fired 2 into the sidelines a foot over the heads of the people who were out and watching. :o Needless to say ive learned to run with my finger completely off and away from the trigger like cops do. At least most of the time.;)

bigred76
01-19-2006, 09:58 PM
I do that all the time. :tongue:

ad0131065
01-20-2006, 03:59 AM
lol...i shot myself in the finger once

shunut
01-20-2006, 04:47 AM
never done it with an electra before but I did it with my TLX a couple times. Almost got kicked off the field once because I set my gun down on a bunker and it went off twice. Almost hit the ref, I apologized and explained what happened, everything was cool after that.

audi
01-20-2006, 06:10 AM
yeah I let shots off evry now and then when im sliding to a bunker, condom sevral times and some times ill only mean to shoot once or twice but ill end up shooting like 7. I get the shakes when i play sometimes.

bamf-hacker
01-20-2006, 06:55 AM
I do right at the opening whistle every time with my e-rodeo. So far only into the ground..... Waiting to hit a team mate :)

HacKeR

butthead
01-21-2006, 02:25 PM
man i was playing with my friends for fun and i set it to auto and i set that thing down and it hit a bolt on the truck i put it on and shot everyone of us from like 5 feet away.:D man it spun around and after the pain went away we all about died laughing.

TheRedBarron
01-21-2006, 02:32 PM
man i was playing with my friends for fun and i set it to auto and i set that thing down and it hit a bolt on the truck i put it on and shot everyone of us from like 5 feet away.:D man it spun around and after the pain went away we all about died laughing.
You should have had a barrel condom on it, you could have seriously hurt someone and that isn't funny.

ooglieboogliebob
01-21-2006, 06:06 PM
yeah ... he's right ... it's always to put a barrel condom on it whenever it's not in use for such a period of time .. but i do remember when i "thought" i put my gun on safety and my finger was on the trigger and bam ... it hit my foot ... luckily my shoes are skate shoes ... so they're pretty padded ... didn't feel a thing :) ... besides that ... the ground usually ... i always have my gun pointed down .. when it's inbetween games setting up again or something ...