PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Predictions

durrell
01-19-2006, 09:04 PM
You knew it was coming..who do you guys think is going all the way this year? Feel free to back up what you think..

I say Carolina is going all the way. Even with Goings in for Foster I say we have a pretty good chance of owning the rest of the teams left in it. I highly doubt we'll have any problems with Seattle in the NFC championship game..

I also heard an interesting thing today on ESPN's "Around the Horn": The NFL is the greatest professional sport. I have to say I agree for the same reasons he said: the 4 remaining teams in the playoffs are medium sized franchises that dont break the bank to try to win. They have talented players, and talented coaches, and it is showing.

Anyway, Panthers FTW. :p

Nader
01-19-2006, 09:05 PM
Panthers vs. Steelers-->Result=Steelers Win!

Sac
01-19-2006, 09:40 PM
steelers baby.

the hottttt @$$ art teacher at my school dated rothesberger in HS

just thought id share, btw she is fine...

Moe
01-19-2006, 09:48 PM
I predict some good football. And thats all I know for sure.

durrell
01-19-2006, 09:58 PM
I predict some good football. And thats all I know for sure.

The football man speaks the truth. :thumbup:

xNinja-Dolphinx
01-20-2006, 04:25 AM
My bet is Steelers and Carolina, but I hope denver hits the steelers right in the ovaries

spyderpaintball
01-20-2006, 04:51 AM
Steelers vs. Seawawks with a Steelers win.

bamf-hacker
01-20-2006, 06:42 AM
Panthers vs. Steelers-->Result=Steelers Win!

My prediction also. Steelers are on fire.....

Either way it will be a good game, no blow out!

HacKeR

FredPo
01-20-2006, 06:46 AM
Steelers vs. Seawawks with a Steelers win.

This is the game I'd like to see in the Superbowl. The steelers are tough. Their record does not do them justice and I'm not biased since I hate the Steelers. I'm a diehard Bengals Fan.

Fred

~shocktheman~
01-20-2006, 08:33 AM
.....I'm a diehard Bengals Fan.

Fred

*sniffle* poor carson palmer, yet another rookie bites the dust in the playoffs....
Anyways I figure it'll be pittsburgh vs. seahawks, but its hard to say with how badly da bears got raped by Carolina. I say steelers on top either way though.

Hoppy11
01-20-2006, 04:25 PM
I felt so bad for Palmer.. I say its gunna be Denver - Carolina and with Denver winning. They are my second fav team so I gotta root for them and they are damn good too.

mv540
01-20-2006, 04:46 PM
I think Seatle Seahawks, and Pittshburg Steelers are goin to the superbowl...
who would be the champ??? ´i dont know, both teams play really good:D

That´s my prediction:p

covert24
01-20-2006, 06:01 PM
yea idk about the panthers making it. i personally like the jets but lets not get into themright now.....;) but yea seahawks are gonna own the panthers. and if steelers and the seahawks go to the SB then steelers baby.

DJ Katt RMX
01-21-2006, 09:41 AM
carolina is the coolest ^.^

go kattz!