PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket Anti-Chop bolts

turbo chicken
02-09-2007, 08:39 AM
Are there any other antichop bolts out there besides kingmans? ... i found one on PB review but that company seems to have been closed ...

bracer028
02-09-2007, 08:42 AM
just don't get antichop bolts

just get regular lp bolts.

turbo chicken
02-09-2007, 09:14 AM
just don't get antichop bolts

just get regular lp bolts.

^ why ....

and i found another one but it cost just as much as kingmans ... are the ACS bolts not good for LP?

The BLM I'm getting im very sure came with a bolt that had a venturi that is not removeable ... so i need another bolt ... just shopping around ... lookig to spend no more than 20.00

Jimmyd24
02-09-2007, 09:16 PM
my friend got an acs bolt an he has loved it, goin lp on a spyder is overated anyways, he hasnt chopped since he got the bolt even with a rocking trigger and crappy hopper.
go for the kingman acs if you want to stop chopping or jamming

Mr.Untouchable
02-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Just remember with the ACS bolts to soften the spring up. But other than that, the ACS work very well.

Backmanshooter
02-11-2007, 05:40 PM
If you just buy an ACS bolt, make sure to break it in. ;)

DRAGON
02-11-2007, 05:49 PM
I would spend my money on something a bit more failsafe than an anti-chop bolt JMHO -

yod3r
02-11-2007, 05:52 PM
i personally wouldnt get an anti-chop bolt because iv had nothing but problems with mine

Oscum Guy
02-11-2007, 05:52 PM
i dont like antichop bolts but here is a core one for $10 :
http://www.paintballexpress.com/item.asp?n=BTCACSP&k=BTCACSP&sc=FRGL

turbo chicken
02-12-2007, 06:23 AM
I would spend my money on something a bit more failsafe than an anti-chop bolt JMHO -
Besides i having a condiserable amount of money already going to a pump-mag project ...

#1 i play with limited paint ... i came to a realization that if i wanted to play more often i'd have to reduce my paint comsumption condiserably ... electronics doesn't help me with that goal
#2I've got a BLM... electro grip no worky on it;) (at least i haven't found one)... i like my stuff mechanical ... rarely do i chop with my spyder anyways ...
#3I checked out the SD stuff for EP .. the only way to go for the BLM since there are sear issues ... but i don't think the ram would fit in my body ...

There's a couple of trinity Anti chop bolts on ebay for cheap ... ill have to check out the core one when i get home from work...

anyone have any expierence with either of these bolts???

... thanks for the info/opnions everyone ...