PDA

View Full Version : T-Board Questions

Glasher
02-07-2007, 08:39 PM
I finally decided to buy one it's on his way but I got a couple of questions...

Is it easy to instal ? I'm really bad with those kidna stuff

What are the coolest mod on it and what they do ?

I saw on the sites settings for not double fire and stuff like that would like to know for those who have a T-board on MR2 what are their settings

Hob Hayward
02-07-2007, 08:58 PM
If you don't plan on using the eyes, its a very simple install, just pop the t-board in to replace your stock board.

If you plan on using the eyes,which is the main advantage the t-board provides, your getting into a much different level. You'd have to drill eye holes, drill and tap for eye covers and modify your frame or your body for eye wire channels. Or of course, you could get someone like shunut to do it for you, but it'll cost you a bit to have it done. www.ottersccustoms.com has instructions on how to do it yourself if you're so inclined.

Jeffreytah
02-08-2007, 09:24 AM
the hardest part besides putting on the eyes (you dont need to use them) is just taking the wires out of the connector for your trigger switch and sticking them into the adapter that is provided with the t-board. There are instructions on the website.

As far as settings go, I just left the dwell and debounce at the stock settings. And my favorite mode is the reactive trigger which gives you one shot for every pull of the trigger and one shot for every release.

Glasher
02-08-2007, 03:53 PM
kk nice, I should be getting it monday I,ll give you guys more news then.

DRAGON
02-08-2007, 05:12 PM
It really makes no sense to me to install a t-board unless you're going to install the eyes. Besides all of the cool modes that are essentially going to turn your marker into a blender w/o eyes, what's the sense? -

Brandon_MR2
02-08-2007, 06:06 PM
the modes all work great on mine. i think its great w/out the eyes.

Glasher
02-09-2007, 02:42 PM
J&J Barrel with mounted Apex
M16 Carry Handle
Alamo City Bolt/w 2 O-rings
Bob Long Torpedo
Empire Reloader B
Remote Line
Special Ops Vest
T-Board(soon)

this is my setup, will I have any prob with the T-Boards mods eith that setup ?

Backmanshooter
02-09-2007, 02:43 PM
J&J Barrel with mounted Apex
M16 Carry Handle
Alamo City Bolt/w 2 O-rings
Bob Long Torpedo
Empire Reloader B
Remote Line
Special Ops Vest
T-Board(soon)

this is my setup, will I have any prob with the T-Boards mods eith that setup ?Well I dont know how a vest would change that. :p

No it should be fine.