PDA

View Full Version : My new Digital Camo Kilt!!WOOHOO!!!

druid
02-07-2007, 07:18 AM
I told you it was coming, now here are the pics!!! This thing is AWESOME! I attended an area Gathering called "The Celtic Cultural Alliance, held at Stabler Arena, here in town. There was a stand from AmeriKilt out of the Philly Area. I'll make a review of it in the "member review" section...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/CelticFest/MyNewDigitalKilt006.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/CelticFest/MyNewDigitalKilt007.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/CelticFest/NewDigiKilt3.jpg

Team Ramrod
02-07-2007, 07:22 AM
*scared*
I was gonna make fun of the kilt until I saw that last picture. And i would never make fun of a man of your, umm, stature.

Nice camo pattern though, we need pics of you playing in it now.

Sandman_Bravo
02-07-2007, 07:28 AM
Pretty cool man! Digi-camo bagpipes next?

MVS1
02-07-2007, 07:50 AM
I have always loved the digi camo scheme the Marines adopted, and that kilt looks Bad @ss, definitely not your run of the mill. So you'll be playing in it I'm presuming.

marvin-martian
02-07-2007, 07:56 AM
you look like you can rip my head off and stick it on a pike

druid
02-07-2007, 08:24 AM
*scared*
I was gonna make fun of the kilt until I saw that last picture. And i would never make fun of a man of your, umm, stature.
LMAO...

Will do. I'm playing at Stalingrad next month at Skirmish. I should be able to get a ton of pics there.

Pretty cool man! Digi-camo bagpipes next?

No -.- lmao. My Lawries are about 100 years old. I won't be "modding" them in my lifetime

I have always loved the digi camo scheme the Marines adopted, and that kilt looks Bad @ss, THANKS!! definitely not your run of the mill. So you'll be playing in it I'm presuming.

yep. As soon as I get a tank reg, I'll be playing to my heart's content

you look like you can rip my head off and stick it on a pike

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe I could...and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe I couldn't :devil: sigged...MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!

Maxx-Damage
02-07-2007, 11:59 AM
U looked tuff until i saw the doll, and the broom next to u.........i still wouldnt want to meet u in a alley though.......but its kinda cool looking, but where do u put ur pods?

Backmanshooter
02-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Oh ****. You shouldnt be in the "old farts" club. You should be "you miss with me, i'll kill you" club. ;)

Maxx-Damage
02-07-2007, 12:29 PM
Oh ****. You shouldnt be in the "old farts" club. You should be "you mess with me, i'll kill you, and stuff u in a trunk" club. ;)
FIXED:D

Backmanshooter
02-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Hahah

Amen. ;):p

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

ASM please :(

DRAGON
02-07-2007, 03:17 PM
Cute tushee shot Druid ;) Think I'll stick with rip-stop BDU's especially on a windy day. Don't want to be behind you if you're crawling through the woods either lol. :butwiggle: I like the camo pattern anyway's. Nice -

vwjimmy
02-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Nice kilt.....
I was wondering if you have teeth D.....
and...can you smile?
:)
^...see...not too hard!
lol

druid
02-07-2007, 07:38 PM
U looked tuff until i saw the doll, and the broom next to u.........i still wouldnt want to meet u in a alley though.......but its kinda cool looking, but where do u put ur pods?
LOL...dolls and broom aren't mine...and I live for dark alleys. I wear a 5+4 harness and am working on getting a scenario vest next.

Oh ****. You shouldnt be in the "old farts" club. You should be "you miss with me, i'll kill you" club. ;)
Mwahahahahaha!!!...even the "fixed" version.....BWAhahahahahahaha!!!

What does this mean??--->ASM please :(

Cute tushee shot Druid You know it ;) Think I'll stick with rip-stop BDU's especially on a windy day. Bah...that's what they make Kilt Pins for... Don't want to be behind you if you're crawling through the woods either lol. :butwiggle: but I have a nice tushee !!! :D I like the camo pattern anyway's. Nice - Thanks

can you smile? lol
Whaddya mean? that IS a smile! :evil:

UKwithPride
02-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Pretty sure ASM is Annual Supporting Member.

ANd um, cute kilt =] lol, jm druid

ooglieboogliebob
02-07-2007, 09:28 PM
HA !!! I love the posts by these people :p ....

Just watch out where you crouch ... you might have some foreign objects entering ........ pooey area ??

Is stalingrad the one in the summer for 5 or 7 ..... days ?? Im attending for sure ... as soon as i get a job ... car ... money :p

Of course those arn't your dolls .... i know your kinky side. :D

Ace24
02-07-2007, 09:33 PM
See... now I really wish I could go to Stalingrad... It would be amazing to see you play in that and the reactions it brings lmao. Looks like Jeremy and Gia will have to tell me about it though :(.

Caption for the last pic: "You laugh at me, I rip your head off and stick it on a pike" lmao. I do say though, the hearts in the glass cabinet next to you sort of soften the mood lmao.

druid
02-07-2007, 10:30 PM
Pretty sure ASM is Annual Supporting Member.
Ok...thanks.
ANd um, cute kilt =] lol, jm druid
lol...no worries
Just watch out where you crouch ... you might have some foreign objects entering ........ pooey area ??
LOL...I've been wearing a Kilt for the better part of 25 years...I think I've got it down by now...lmao
Is stalingrad the one in the summer for 5 or 7 ..... days ?? Im attending for sure ... as soon as i get a job ... car ... money
Stalingrad is a 7 hr scenario in March. Invasion Of Normandy is the weekender in July. Look in the Fields (I think) thread...I posted about it.
Of course those arn't your dolls .... i know your kinky side.
You only wish you knew...or not, and GLAD you don't :D
See... now I really wish I could go to Stalingrad... It would be amazing to see you play in that and the reactions it brings lmao. Looks like Jeremy and Gia will have to tell me about it though.
tell them to bring digital cameras...and send me/us the pics they take.
Caption for the last pic: "You laugh at me, I rip your head off and stick it on a pike" lmao. I do say though, the hearts in the glass cabinet next to you sort of soften the mood lmao.

Bah...besides the 18 year-old, I have 2 other daughters 10 and 7. That kinda foo-foo stuff is littering my otherwise clean house. I'm surrounded by broads...and I can't get away from them...OR their "decorations"....lol.

kettle korn
02-08-2007, 02:53 AM
im a marine and have to wear camies so much it makes me sick but i have to say thats the greatest thing i have ever seen!!!

bamf-hacker
02-08-2007, 06:25 AM
Hey if you eat a lot of beans you can create your own gas clouds.. Just powder your bottom and let em loose.

Nice Kilt, and you are not that scary.

**who am I kidding!**

newkid
02-08-2007, 06:57 AM
*scared*

thats exaclty what I thought

Ace24
02-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Hey if you eat a lot of beans you can create your own gas clouds.. Just powder your bottom and let em loose.

Nice Kilt, and you are not that scary.

**who am I kidding!**
Way to make me laugh when I'm sick and I just caughed up a loogie.. :(

...god that was a funny mental image.

*EM1-Master*
02-08-2007, 11:08 AM

Bahahahahahaha VID PLZ!!!!

TheRedBarron
02-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Why are you guys all scared of Druid? He is all bark no bite ribght buddy, BTW, nice skirt ;)

Jay Kay, I too am scared of a man that doesnt mind wearing a kilt.

Ace24
02-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Why are you guys all scared of Druid? He is all bark no bite ribght buddy, BTW, nice skirt ;)

I'm not scared of him. Hes like a big fluffy teddybear.... and angry looking hungry one who could munch my head off. Yet, still cuddly?

druid
02-14-2007, 12:52 AM
I gotta pretty loud bark...ask doug (bomberpilot) or Tim (bigred)...I'm always blasting away at them on the phone for their shens-iness. As far as "bite" goes...ask the inmates if I'm such a nice guy :D
Love it! Never was there more a "liberating" experience :D
I'm not scared of him. Hes like a big fluffy teddybear....
6'1"; 240 lbs; can row 300 lbs and shrug 400...
and angry looking hungry one who could munch my head off.
with an insatiable appetite...
Yet, still cuddly?

not a chance...yer not one of my children...lmao

Ace24
02-14-2007, 06:41 PM
:dodgy:

So yeah, Staingrad. Can't wait to see those pics.