PDA

View Full Version : Imagine Not Firing

sarge
02-07-2007, 01:02 AM
Hello and good day,

I have an imagine that is giving me all sorts of trouble. It is pretty much stock, except for the ACS bolt.

Here is the problem. It will fire fine for a while then it will make a metalic click once or twice, then fire, then click, then fire, then click, then fire... you get the idea. I bought a new battery, thinking that might be the problem, It worked fine for about 3 games then started doing the clicking again. I tried a full tank of CO2 but it still does it. I don't remember if it did the same thing with the stock bolt or not if that has anything to do with it. Thank you for an help that you can give me in the matter.

ross * pilot
02-07-2007, 05:13 AM
Did you remember to charge the battery for a full 12-14 hours? also, get some good paintball oil and lube the striker orings. you should be fine then. Also, you have to get a 9.6v battery for it to function correctly.

shunut
02-07-2007, 08:02 AM
If you hear a clicking and its not firing most likely its the battery. The solenoid isn't activating the sear fully and it is not releasing the striker.

It could be that your marker is dirty and needs to be lubed but I doubt it, although you should clean and oil it regularly.

druid
02-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Polish the top of the sear and the bottom of the striker when it engages that notch.
And charge your battery to full capacity

Backmanshooter
02-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Most likely the sear. ;)

sarge
02-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Thank you, I did charge the battery to full, it worked for about 300 rounds, then it bad. It shoots clicks, shoots, clicks, I'll try working on the Sear/Striker. And I'll let you know how it turns out. Thank you again for your help.

WhatThaSmurf
02-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Let's not forget that there could be a problem with either the solenoid or the capacitor. But that all depends on what you mean by "click". Is the click the sound of you pulling the trigger and hitting the microswitch? Or is it the sound of the solenoid operating, in which case you wouldn't have to worry about my first sentence.