PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for *EM1-Master*/RazorXCustoms

*EM1-Master*
12-28-2005, 07:58 AM
I've you've ever dealt with me, please leave feedback!:D

Ares
12-28-2005, 09:44 AM
sold me a mag, took a while to get here *cough forgot zip code*. otherwise good transaction and kept in touch the whole time

geeZus
12-29-2005, 10:39 PM
He bought a gun, tank and hopper from me. Negotiations were a breeze, and payment was quick. A++ trader.

shunut
02-17-2006, 08:20 AM
Almost did a deal with him. We were working out a 3 way trade. I paid for a part which he was intern going to send to a 3rd party who was going to send me the item he had that I wanted (sounds kind of confusing). Anyway the 3rd party ended up not having the item but luckily EM1 hadn't mailed the part yet. I asked for a refund and he gladly gave it to me. Great guy, he didn't have to do that but he did. Thanks a bunch I will never hesitate to do business with EM1 and I'd recommend him to anybody.

ShadowX
02-22-2006, 03:40 PM
i dont really remember the things i have sold to him or bought from him, but hes a nice guy.

oh yea, i bought his 48/3000 pmi tank and it worked great, also he gave it to me for 35 bucks, great deal! and i sold him my reloader a and he payed promptly and left no probs.

great kid, would do biz with again, A+++++++!!!

ooglieboogliebob
03-21-2006, 12:31 PM
Great guy to deal with .. the deal went a little screwy, and he added goodies, and made the deal go as perfect as possible. A+++++ dealer, will deal again sometime