PDA

View Full Version : Ideas?

boomerisnuts
02-06-2007, 04:34 PM
okay i have around 40 bucks and im trying to win an hpa tank on ebay. it ends tonight and if i win(knock on wood) then i am out of $$$$. if i lose then that means that i have an extra 40 bucks. i definetly want to get more pb things. what should i get? i can spend around $50-$60(wont be a long time to i get around to getting them). i am thinking getting about...
1.antispyhon
2.new asa. any one give me a good brand?
3.umm that is about it besides all the stuff in my sig.
4.the custom 125 anno job
any thing else you think is should get?
boomer

pb34
02-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Good luck with the ebay thing. Well if you can spend about 50-60$ dollars you can get both an anti-siphon(sp?) and an asa. As for the brand of the asa, I would reccomend getting a CP direct mount with on/off. Or you could get a drop and put that on it, but that is the one I would reccomend.

boomerisnuts
02-06-2007, 04:54 PM
with the asa would attacht to my excisting stock drop off? or would it replace it? would i have to get micro(marcro?) line? thanx
boomer

Halucin8
02-06-2007, 05:00 PM
it would have to replace the stock drop and then you would need an adapter plate to convert the offset holes to inline holes. then bolt up any other aa/drop unless it has both sets of holes in it. would you want to buy the anti-siphon if your switching over to hpa. firstcallpaintball has 72/3000 guerilla air steelie for 59.99 right now and with shipping would be 70. i would wait for the hpa and save my money a little while longer.

Backmanshooter
02-06-2007, 05:00 PM
with the asa would attacht to my excisting stock drop off? or would it replace it? would i have to get micro(marcro?) line? thanx
boomerThats kinda hard to understand.

The CP direct mount on/off are pretty expensive. I would see if a friend has a cheap steelie for sale. Thats what I did and I got my 47/30 for 30 bucks. Alright.

As for an asa, get a cp or an NDZ asa. Both good and reliable, I think at least. I have 2 CP's and both work awesome.

Heres a tank for sale.
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=9100

boomerisnuts
02-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Sorry I just type fast and I dont catch alot of my errors. What I meant was woul i have to replace my existing hose/line? Would i have to get micro or macro line/hose for my gun? I really dont know alot about asa's or the whole hose thin so bear with me.:)
boomer

Backmanshooter
02-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Sorry I just type fast and I dont catch alot of my errors. What I meant was woul i have to replace my existing hose/line? Would i have to get micro or macro line/hose for my gun? I really dont know alot about asa's or the whole hose thin so bear with me.:)
boomerIf they have macroline fittings, then no. You can keep the macroline on. If you have microline on, then you may want to switch to macroline, since its alot easier.

boomerisnuts
02-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Ok thanks.
boomer

Backmanshooter
02-06-2007, 05:14 PM
No problem.

If you need help, just pm me.

boomerisnuts
02-06-2007, 06:12 PM
bid went past my price range:mad: so the hunt now begins for an antispyhon! thanks for everyones input.
boomer:rolleyes:

Backmanshooter
02-06-2007, 06:13 PM
I'd save up for an HPA tank.

Better in the long run. Just my $0.02