PDA

View Full Version : just joined the nation

tacolex
02-05-2007, 04:40 PM
well just picked me up a pilot acs brand old 75 bux seems to work pretty good. don't know much about marking but this forum seems pretty helpful. do you guys think it was a good deal?

Sandman_Bravo
02-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Hello & welcome to the forums. New Pilots with the ACS system (bolt) are going for around 130. Depends on what model Pilot you got and if it has any upgraded parts.

MR2 Woodsballer
02-05-2007, 05:10 PM
My lil bro got a referb from kingman for 65 bucks with warrenty and all off of ebay. So yes you got a good deal if there is nothing wrong with it. These are very customizable markers. My brother has probably sunk a good 200 into his and it ripps!

tacolex
02-05-2007, 05:22 PM
basically it's pretty much stock right now bought it off a kid who needed money looks pretty good and fires ok just need to get some more gear like a electronic hopper feedneck mask and some other goodies

Backmanshooter
02-05-2007, 05:23 PM
This isnt "the nation" ;)

Yes, spyders are very customizeable. Everything on them is customizeable, its great. You got some good deals, I think. Used and with a warrenty. They are easy to maintain and all the problems with a spyder are easy to fix.

Enjoy your stay and welcome.

boomerisnuts
02-05-2007, 05:24 PM
yes considering i got mine for $110. this marker is cheap reliable and all out awesome. you will get the help you need if you have questions because this forum is the 5th or 6 th biggest. alot of people are on and answer questions.
have fun with your new pilot dont forget to oil and break in the bolt:D
boomer