PDA

View Full Version : T-Board input wanted

zincUSA
02-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Looking for input from T-Board users please. I ran into 3 A-5's with reponse trippers that ate me up all day long this past Saturday. While the MR2 performed well again, I just couldn't lay down enough rounds to keep them at bay (all 3 also had apex's which didn't help matters either - Battle of Little Big Horn comes to mind).

I noticed that one of the fire modes of the t-board is response trigger. If you've used it without eyes, how did it perform?

MVS1
02-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Keep in mind that I'm using an Lp pilot, so you may have a little difference in results than what I have, I have used all the settings the ver-c t-board comes with, eyes on and eyes off letting the ACS do its work. Reactive trigger rips however plan on doubling the amount of paint you bring with you to the field. The ACS bolt, once broken in, can handle a true 20 bps blast, the key item is your hopper feeding at that speed or better, consitantly. My favorite t-board mode is Nitro, full auto of the break then whatever mode you want after that, I use reactive trigger (response) mode. If you really want to play smart, setup your ROF for just below what your hoppers sustained feed rate is and use ramp set for 8-10 bps entry and sustained rate of 4-5 bps, that way you can get off quick shots without burning through your hopper and when you need to lay-down a stream you can get there quick and maintain as long as needed. I'd say alot of the reason you where getting lite up was range not necessarily speed. If your still using the stock barrel look at getting a better barrel kit for it.

zincUSA
02-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the info MVS1. Range was a problem indeed, but the strings of paint really got to me. I use an egg3 which has a fast feed rate and want to be be able to call on the reactive mode if needed to get me out hot spots.

I'm gonna go ahead an order the board and work with your suggestions.

Thanks.

Glasher
02-05-2007, 08:57 PM
JJ barrel are insane if you ask me, I got one with a mounted apex on it and it ownz, I didn knew the T-Board had a responde trigger mode...I'll be buying it for sure xD