PDA

View Full Version : Some Common Hop-ups?

MotorG525
02-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Hi! im new to these forums and to paintball, i was wondering what some cheaper (under $200) upgrades i could buy for my gun (06 electra). I got a fasta hopper and im running c02 at the moment but will be upgradeing to HPA so thats covered. I was looking at the scenerio dreams boards and it say [without eye] does this mean i can use my stocks one or should i buy better ones? As for a barrel i was looking at the dye ultralight, and i was wondering if i should buy that or just save some more and buy a full SP freak system. If you could reccomend a better regulator and where i could pick one up that would be great to. Thanks in advance :D

06SpyderElectra
02-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Welcome here and try the lucky spitfire board they make eyes and its cheapers and just barrel and board and hopper thats all you really neeed

Hob Hayward
02-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Well, when you buy a t-board, I'm pretty sure you need to buy their eyes.

First up I'd get would be a new barrel. Barrel kits are always nice, and the freak is definitely a good system, however there are other good systems as well, such as the powerlyte scepter barrel kit.

After a new barrel (and HPA) a good reg would be a good idea. CP makes excellent HPA regs that also look pretty nice and aren't too expensive.

Then finally I'd suggest getting the SD t-board, because its not going to effect your accuracy or consistency at all while the other ups will. The stock board is good enough so, it all works out.

MotorG525
02-05-2007, 02:25 PM
http://www.discountpaintball.com/product_info.php?cPath=65_345&products_id=3387&osCsid=47c9e28aeba7b453d9ebd7e2a9187e3a

would this be the right board, is so it seems pretty good alot modes, do you by chance have one?

06SpyderElectra
02-05-2007, 08:04 PM
perfect thats all you need cause if im not mistaking your guns already equipped with eyes and whats better about this board othen then the T-Board is that this one has Break beam eyes so its way better and it shoots 2 more balls then the stock board and more then the sd T-Board and if you wanted a T-Board then u need to get the one that has eyes cuase they make it but the luckys speed and eyes are BETTER.