PDA

View Full Version : I showed him.

invisibledrummer
02-05-2007, 07:19 AM
So i played at the local (45 minutes away) field (its indoor btw) yesterday. had a blast, plus i finally got to christen my New Electra (been waiting since christmas). so about half way through the session, these 2 kids about my age 14 show up. as i walk by them on my way off the speedball field they are like "nice spyder and started laughing" so i just shrug it off and keep walking. about 4 games later i find them on the side of the speedball field while im playing. it was a a 3man game which isnt really important but i start shooting and then we win blah blah blah. but as i walked off the field to go to the staging area i hear one of them say really quietly: "holy crap"

That felt good. and for all those wondering, my electra shot like a dream STOCK. i know it will get even better as i lp it but as for accuracy and speed it was great.

sorry that there is no question in here or anything but i just wanted to show people that a spyder can hang with the rest of them (although im probably going to end up getting a DM down the road, but for now, i think im in love.) :lolsign:

Backmanshooter
02-05-2007, 07:21 AM
Nice. Thats how it should be.

Ace24
02-05-2007, 07:49 AM
It's been stated many times... but a gun is only as good as its possessor. If your amazing at paintball, it wont matter what gun you use. You adapt to it and you can use it just as effectivly. I see pump players owning kids with one shot, as where the other kid will unload 50 rounds and not even touch the pump players.

Backmanshooter
02-05-2007, 08:10 AM
It's been stated many times... but a gun is only as good as its possessor. If your amazing at paintball, it wont matter what gun you use. You adapt to it and you can use it just as effectivly. I see pump players owning kids with one shot, as where the other kid will unload 50 rounds and not even touch the pump players.Thats when you know 20bps doesnt make you good. ;)

invisibledrummer
02-05-2007, 08:56 AM
lol, yup, im not saying that since my gun can shoot fast it makes me the best, im just saying that the spyder finally go a little recognition.

Backmanshooter
02-05-2007, 09:20 AM
lol, yup, im not saying that since my gun can shoot fast it makes me the best, im just saying that the spyder finally go a little recognition.You proved all the cocky kids wrong.

Good job.

http://runningforums.com/uploads/smilies2/ttiwwop.gif

invisibledrummer
02-05-2007, 09:41 AM
pics of my gun, or of the field, kids, and game?

Backmanshooter
02-05-2007, 09:47 AM
pics of my gun, or of the field, kids, and game?lol any.

I found that in my documents and decided to post it. :)