PDA

View Full Version : Geting very very annoyed...

woodsballin4life
02-04-2007, 04:02 PM
WEll if u remember my old posts about me having eye troubles...well i sent the info in for my warranty card. And well it has been 3 weeks since i sent it in and i havent heard anything...i mean i know im on the other side of the country but still...thats been a little long..

Should i just call or wait it out a lil longer

Halucin8
02-04-2007, 06:48 PM
i do not believe they will send you a confirmation that they recieved your warranty card. Call them and tell the problems your having and tell them that you sent your warranty card in 3 weks ago. should not be problem. they will tkae care of you

Silent Prodigy
02-05-2007, 06:56 AM
WEll if u remember my old posts about me having eye troubles...well i sent the info in for my warranty card. And well it has been 3 weeks since i sent it in and i havent heard anything...i mean i know im on the other side of the country but still...thats been a little long..

Should i just call or wait it out a lil longer

bro send it in, i did the same thing, but i had trouble with something else, i waited for confirmation that they got it,but then i just reilized they arent going to call me so i mailed my marker to them, they fixed it and mailed it back

woodsballin4life
02-05-2007, 12:41 PM
for my eyes can i just send my eyes in? also to clarify ...i have not recieved a warranty card yet...thixs is for me to get one

Hob Hayward
02-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Well. Your best bet is to call them and make sure they have your info, send them the marker with your return address and say what the problem is.

Opteron-O3
02-06-2007, 10:02 AM
I would just buy a set of eyes than to go through the trouble of shipping and waiting for you to get it back.

I got a confirmation from them, so I would recommend calling them first before you do anything.

hamgumball
02-06-2007, 05:23 PM
I got a problem with my regulator, and gauge. I sent in my marker with the warranty card and got it back in a week completely fixed. Great customer service. As for your eyes, i messed mine up too, when i reinstalled the trigger frame i pinched the wires and it severed, i took th eyes out and soldered the wires back and carefully reassembled it this time and it was fine. You should just send the whole gun in for them to check out everything, maybe its not just the eyes, maybe its the board (it probably isn't the board but you get the point).

woodsballin4life
02-08-2007, 11:48 AM
anyone know a link to buy stock eyes..long story