PDA

View Full Version : Burnt out board?

Silent Prodigy
02-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Ok, so I filled my HPA tank up and decided to dry fire my VS, as i was messing with it for a good 10 minutes. I then adjusted the trigger to my style.I decided to see how light I could press the trigger with it still shooting when all of a sudden i must have held it at a right angle and it starting shooting automatic for a while, i finally let go and it just turned off. I took off the grip and the circut board was hot, i smelled it and it didnt smell like anything it was just hot. I let it rest for a while and tried turnning it on, I charged it for a little and then tried turrning it on and stuff, my question is that could i have just burnt out my motor? If so, should i send it back to kingman? or will a local p-ball place be able to fix it for cheap?

Halucin8
02-02-2007, 06:59 PM
defintely sounds like it is time to contact kingman. from you described you didn't dop anything that should have hurt the marker. so call kingman and see what they say. 1-800-kingman. they will prolly have you ship the marker to them and they will fix or replace as necessary. make sure you have filled out your warrenty card or you will need to fill it out and mail it in also but they will cover that over the phone