PDA

View Full Version : my mr2 will not work.

Brandon_MR2
02-02-2007, 10:39 AM
ok, i pull the trigger. It sounds like it dumps a LOT of air out. then its uncocked. I checked what o-rings i could find. I took out the bolt and put it back in. What could it be?

Jeffreytah
02-02-2007, 10:43 AM
did you just have the marker apart? did you modify it in any way?

Jarhead
02-02-2007, 10:48 AM
ok, i pull the trigger. It sounds like it dumps a LOT of air out. then its uncocked. I checked what o-rings i could find. I took out the bolt and put it back in. What could it be?

a couple of questions first, does it fire? where does it dump the air? Can you hear any leakage?

I would also get the manual and make sure you have all the springs and o-rings installed. Also make sure you didn't intalled the striker buffer in the correct position. Thats all I could think of without more information.

Brandon_MR2
02-02-2007, 04:46 PM
i recently installed my t-board, low blow bolt, and striker. I shout about 500 rounds through it w/ bolt and a few w/ my striker. Put it on three round burst and it worked for a lil while then started messing up. it fires and then uncocks. sounds like its using a lot more air than normal all at once. in all modes it does this. w/ or w/out balls.

Philly_Dog
02-08-2007, 08:53 AM
are you sure your air tank or co2 tank is full?

ViperX
02-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Did you say you have the alamo city striker? Did this problem occur before or after installing the striker? I bought the striker and had recocking issues with it as well. Still waiting to my air refilled to continue troubleshooting it.