PDA

View Full Version : wich one is better...

mv540
01-19-2006, 01:39 PM
I want your opinion, about wich is the best marker:
1)a spyder acs pilot, or and ion???
2)spyder electra, or the shocker???

JDubalo7
01-19-2006, 01:43 PM
try them all out and see what you like best personally i would take a shocker

covert24
01-19-2006, 01:53 PM
yea dude shocker and a ion cant even compare. go with the chocker if u have the money for the gun and paint cause ur gonna rip with a shocker if u can walk the trigger good.

mv540
01-19-2006, 02:12 PM
ok!!
know which you like best, Ion, or the acs???

covert24
01-19-2006, 02:19 PM
id go with the ion. a lotof upgradables and such. plus its EP(electro pneumatic) so no extrernal moving parts. not dissing kingman or anything but im jsut saying if u have the money go with the ion.

mv540
01-19-2006, 02:45 PM
ok!:p

electra or Ion???
i have an electra and i love it!!!!!, but you think that the ion is the best choise??

bamf-hacker
01-19-2006, 02:47 PM
its like comparing apples to oranges!

neither is better, depends on the person and what they are looking for.

HacKeR

paintballman330
07-24-2006, 10:07 AM
pilot acs is way better then the ion its faster then the ion too.

vikingshadow
07-24-2006, 11:33 AM
This thread is just cracking me up. Anoter "My spyder owns high end guns" thread..... :rolleyes:

Without getting into a huge explanation that has been done about a 1000 times (easily found if you use the search button), Shocker and Ion over the Spyders - any day, any way.

ooglieboogliebob
07-24-2006, 12:56 PM
MAN this is an old thread .....

It's how you play ... not how you pay ;)

... Ion's arn't high-end guns ... more of mid-end ... but they are superior to spyders ...

pman15
07-24-2006, 01:05 PM
there is no "best gun" but i would preffer the shocker over all of the choices.the ion is not a high-end marker.the ion is a high-end entry marker

vikingshadow
07-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Who said the Ion is a high end gun? It's a mid level gun, made to fall into the mid level price range with higher end features. All I said is that this is another thread where people are going to say "My Spyder owns all the high end guns at my field." That's what these turn into.....

As far as best gun, there may be no "best" out there, but there are guns better than others - by a LONG ways. Don't fool yourselves, if you say all guns are equal, you haven't shot anything upper level yet.

viperx6x9x
07-24-2006, 04:38 PM
pilot, cheapest probly, but are you gonna use C02 or HPA cuz its a totally different gun on HPA.

Electra, i think its an overpriced pilot, but thats just me.

ION, Alot of the guys at the local field swear by those things, and its probably a good buy at 190 for its features. havent shot one yet so i have no personal opinion. unless you get the dynasty ion which is a lot more expensive and has a lot of nice stuff on it.

SHOCKER, yeah ive never shot a gun in that price range, so i cant speculate much.

Im still gonna say though that the base ion is still probly the best bang for your buck feature wise. slap a better board in there and youl probly be able to beat the pilot acs's stated 20bps. im thinking about getting one myself i want to go play with one and see what their like.

ooglieboogliebob
07-24-2006, 04:44 PM
ahh, i interpreted it wrong vike, sorry about that :p

But yeah, vike is right ... High-end guns are WAY different than the lower end spyders. They shoot a lot different, work different, and act different. You (paintballman330) should ask to try some on the field as long as they're not asshats ;) You'll feel a big difference.

*cough*overpriced imagine*cough* :p

Bulletproof
07-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Go with the ACS... I personally like it best.