PDA

View Full Version : assault blocks

Brian
02-01-2007, 05:06 PM
ok i figured im gonna have to get one of these VA sometime to lower my operating pressure.. which one would you guys recommend.. the check it 15 assault block or the trinity spyder front foward block w/ guage? they look similar although the trinity looks a little longer.. am i right? anyways your opinion will be greatly appreciated

thanks,
-Brian-

Hossy
02-01-2007, 05:08 PM
alot ofpeople have the Trinity front block, and they really like it.
Thats my suggestion

Brian
02-01-2007, 05:26 PM
cool.. its cheaper anyway :) ok i have another question.. are the low pressure chambers interchangable on the assault blocks? like would i be able to put a stock lpc on the trinity assault?

Hossy
02-01-2007, 05:34 PM
i wouldnt do it...id just keep the one that comes with it, i like the looks, and it is a very good one. stock stuff on spyders = :thumbdown:

invisibledrummer
02-01-2007, 05:39 PM
i like the Trinity reverse block. i tried holding my friends gun with that on it and if felt great. it puts the Reg on a backwards 7* angle so your elbows stay in while shooting and give you an overall smaller profile.

Brian
02-01-2007, 05:40 PM
lol.. if only it came in a matte black it would be so much awesomer :) anyway when converting to low pressure is it really necessary to have polished internals? because im a noob and i really dont feel comfortable sanding down things in my gun..

Hossy
02-01-2007, 05:43 PM
lol.. if only it came in a matte black it would be so much awesomer :) anyway when converting to low pressure is it really necessary to have polished internals? because im a noob and i really dont feel comfortable sanding down things in my gun..

It is but isnt nessary...
Id do it, it isnt hard

invisibledrummer
02-01-2007, 05:45 PM
its not necessary but if you want to unlock your guns full potential, it would be wise to do it. but then again, if your not comfortable, why ruin a good thing trying to make it better. i think its worth a try though.

Brian
02-01-2007, 05:46 PM
oo.. you know i wish there was a VA that was good for LP and didnt have any sort of backwards or forward angles on it.. just straight down

Hob Hayward
02-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Yeah, its a shame they don't have one. I looked all over for one of them before I got my trinity one, I couldn't find anything :(.

Either the trinity or the Check it would both be good, just figure out which is more comfortable for you first.

jr1992
02-01-2007, 09:41 PM
how do u polish the internals????????

Oscum Guy
02-02-2007, 10:59 AM
snad them down with very fine sandpaper and put metal polish on them.

or go to ottersccustoms.com

Hob Hayward
02-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Straight from the bible :)

http://www.ottersccustoms.com/polishing.html

Brian
02-02-2007, 06:37 PM
alright.. well thanks to everyone for the help.. i think ill just go with the trinity since its cheaper and looks pretty much the same