PDA

View Full Version : I Dont Get It

Jimmyd24
02-01-2007, 04:50 PM
I dont know if this is flame so if it is, feel free to close it.

so i order a halo b with rip drive from action village, im pumped, then i get the thing today and it is a viewloader revulution, how the hell does that hapen, now i have to reorder and send my thing back in. how does a big company like that make that big of a mistake

colonel_moo
02-01-2007, 04:53 PM
big companies make mistakes like that because they get hundreds if not thousands of orders a day. id like to see you try to keep track of all those orders and merchandise without making any mistakes...

actionvillage will probably send you free stuff since they made a mistake too, thats what they usually do.

DRAGON
02-01-2007, 04:57 PM
.........actionvillage will probably send you free stuff since they made a mistake too, thats what they usually do.

Mention that you spend a lot of time on online forums and free stuff may multiply - ;)

Moe
02-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Actionvillage jacks orders up a lot. Its a shame. They have such a good stock, but they can't seem to get it into boxes correctly.

Hossy
02-01-2007, 05:27 PM
big companies make mistakes like that because they get hundreds if not thousands of orders a day. id like to see you try to keep track of all those orders and merchandise without making any mistakes...

actionvillage will probably send you free stuff since they made a mistake too, thats what they usually do.

exactly....everyone human. I wouldnt get mad, because when you think of it, they are running one of the biggest PB companies in the world (in online stores). Alot of people order from them for paintball, as well as they have like Snowboarding and other action sports products they sell.

If you think about it, say if your there 10000 customer and you were the one person they messed up on, that means that they still got 99.99% on there orders right....everyones human.

I woulda just gotten a halo or reloder off of the BST section tho...cheaper

vikingshadow
02-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Mention that you spend a lot of time on online forums and free stuff may multiply - ;)

.....and then you can share with your moderator friends! ;)

I've struck actionvillage off my list of venders because I've had bad luck with them for almost a year now. Started with them switching shipping companies and now it takes almost two weeks to ship to Oklahoma (something wrong there!) and moved through bad products to incorrect products.

Yes, it's true they get a lot of orders - they're one of the biggest, if not THE biggest online seller of paintball stuff I would think. Been around quite awhile now, so they're pretty good at taking care of stuff. It's just a bit of a hassle is all!

Jimmyd24
02-02-2007, 12:33 PM
should i like call them back and try to get compensation

tater_salad
02-02-2007, 02:23 PM
The other day I ordered a Redz Flex Tex 6+1 pack and they sent me the wrong one and I got the right one today it was supposed to come with 4 free pods and it didn't. But that is not really a big deal.

durrell
02-02-2007, 05:13 PM
I never order from Action Village. :dodgy:

*looks at sig*

badlandsrox
02-02-2007, 07:19 PM
what does a 1999 king cab V6 4x4 have anything to do with action village:confused:

:dodgy:

WhatThaSmurf
02-02-2007, 08:16 PM
Today I was wandering around AV and decide that, if I had it, I would have dropped roughly 1500 on them. Now I wonder, how many things would they get wrong in an order of that size?

durrell
02-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Today I was wandering around AV and decide that, if I had it, I would have dropped roughly 1500 on them. Now I wonder, how many things would they get wrong in an order of that size?

I wonder how much you could save if you could have bought it from me. :)

Just kidding guys, but seriously..I can normally save people money if they talk to me first but it seems a lot of people are too lazy to PM me before they spend the extra cash at Action Village or other people that are required to advertise and sell at certain prices. Oh well.

WhatThaSmurf
02-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Well, I probably would have come to you. I know the deals you can make for people. But you would have to be very hush-hush, so the final result could impress people who wouldn't see it coming from me, the guys always whining about not having money.

08Lud08
02-03-2007, 10:52 AM
I've ordered from action village like 10 times and they have never messed up my orders. the only problem is I picked free shipping, it takes like 3 weeks.

DyNasty9
02-03-2007, 10:57 AM
punishers just screwd up my order =(

see pic pages for the thread.

timmyshoota
02-03-2007, 11:27 PM
I've never had an online order messed up, at any site.

Sidenote: Staying up til sunrise to get pics is gonna kill me.

08Lud08
02-04-2007, 05:34 PM
I woulda just gotten a halo or reloder off of the BST section tho...cheaperI would do that. I was gonna buy a new hopper and my friend sold me his halo b with a shocktech hotrod kit for $30 just because he got a new vlocity.