PDA

View Full Version : spyder t-board

jugggs_21
02-01-2007, 01:28 PM
ok i just got my t-board installed but when i went to shoot it i would pull the trigger and it would shoot a few then it would just click then i would let off the trigger pull it in again (i was in full auto) it would shoot one ball then just click what settings do i need to change to make it shoot right? also what are the best settings for the spyder pilot acs please help me (i have version c)
--thanks

Hob Hayward
02-01-2007, 02:38 PM
Which one do you have? If you have a Ver-A t-board you won't have any fire modes other than semi unless you bought a separate chip for it.

THe newer Ver-C t-board has ramping and other fire modes out of the box, but I'm not sure how you get em, I bet the scenario dreams website will tell you.

Halucin8
02-01-2007, 03:36 PM
do a google search for setting up a tboard i know there are some videos that are out there that are a little easier to follow than the instructions.

invisibledrummer
02-01-2007, 04:53 PM
when you shot it, did the gun uncock and sputter because if it did then the dwell is set too high making the sear stay in the down position too long for the striker to catch on it. resulting in a sputter, uncocking and the solenoid clicking for no reason.

hope that helps

Drummer

p.s. Welcome to the forums, and feel free to ask any questions you have.

MVS1
02-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Put in a fresh 9v bat. If that doesn't help go to http://www.scenariodreams.com/manuals/spyder_verc_manual.htm Double check all your connections then scroll down to the programming instructions, I recommend you set ROF just below what your hopper is capable of feeding (zegg: 21 bps, etc). Read everything before you start and I highly recommend you print out the pdf instructions and throw it in your gear bag. If you still have problems email damon@scenariodreams.com and he'll take care of ya. Hope this helps.

Just thought of something else, try increasing your reg output by about 30 or so psi. After I installed my t-board I had to increase my pressure alittle. At a low operating pressure the board was cycling the marker fast than my reg could recover.