PDA

View Full Version : Never too young

MVS1
01-31-2007, 05:57 PM
So I'm here posting my never ending useless posts when I hear thump. thump thump coming from the garage, I go out to see...

Here is what I found...
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o48/commwarrior70/HPIM1472.jpg

And of course not too be out done, my 6 year old son quickly grabbed the marker from my 4 year old, the 4 year old follows my concept of escallation, "you bringing an empty maker I bring a baseball bat"

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o48/commwarrior70/HPIM1478.jpg

I was testing out my LP mod to my 98 custom earlier and forgot to remove the air tank. OOPS. They can't wait too be big enough to play paintball.

Ace24
01-31-2007, 06:12 PM
Thank god they couldnt figure out how to put paintballs/other stuff in it and fire...

WhatThaSmurf
01-31-2007, 06:14 PM
Can you actually park a car in your garage?

marvin-martian
01-31-2007, 06:17 PM
masks masks masks...

MVS1
01-31-2007, 06:18 PM
Thank god they couldnt figure out how to put paintballs/other stuff in it and fire...
I hid the paintballs after I came home from work to the aftermath of them having a paintball fight (throwing them at each other in the garage). Nothing like getting the charma of your childhood paid back to you.

MVS1
01-31-2007, 06:27 PM
Hell no. My wife has a custom sewing home business and I long since gave up half the garage to that...the suburban wouldn't fit anyways, and I hope that something happens to my other car so I came claim it on my insurance. :D

bullet06
02-01-2007, 10:57 AM
funny

08Lud08
02-01-2007, 02:18 PM
compared to my garage his is clean and you can actually walk without having to climb on stuff.

STRIKEFIRST
02-02-2007, 05:00 AM
Thats funny!

My four year daughter last night climbed up on the couch and asked to read my new FaceFull!

Kids...gotta warp em when there young!

bamf-hacker
02-02-2007, 05:19 AM
I am all for kids getting into the sport, (Refers back to my sons birthday thread (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=4332)) but, please please please, teach proper safety.

We all forget stuff, and us older guys forget more than the kiddies, but even with out paint the marker can hurt someone.

There was a story posted a while back about the kids in Florida that were sticking nails in the breech of the marker and shooting them. It killed a young boy, and we, the paintball community, don't need any more bad press :)

OK off my soapbox, sorry for the rant.

TheRedBarron
02-02-2007, 09:34 AM
I dont have kids old enough to play or anything like that, but I ALWAYS remove the air from a marker, and ALWAYS put it out of reach of little hands if he would have stuck his fingers into the breech... if he would have found somthing else to stick into the breech and fire... take your kids aside and teach them the importance of masks, let them play around all you want throw a mask on them and tell them that they have to wear it if they want to play paintball (even if they are pretending).