PDA

View Full Version : silverbullet stock regulator/psi question

bullet06
01-30-2007, 11:16 PM
anybody know how low of pressure the stock silverbullet regulator can take? also about what psi should i be at for the modds i have? mod list is in sign. i think i have it at 450psi which seems to work fine although i have no idea how fast the balls are traveling.

vwjimmy
01-31-2007, 05:06 AM
I have a Spyder that is running a Magna Port, polished innies, and an Assault Block and it runs at 480psi @ 285fps. I do not know how low your reg will go but your psi sounds right on for the ups you are running. I have found that the Magna Port is not the best LP valve...the same marker with an NDZ valve ran at 290psi! I think you are right on with yours. :)

bullet06
01-31-2007, 11:22 AM
I have a Spyder that is running a Magna Port, polished innies, and an Assault Block and it runs at 480psi @ 285fps. I do not know how low your reg will go but your psi sounds right on for the ups you are running. I have found that the Magna Port is not the best LP valve...the same marker with an NDZ valve ran at 290psi! I think you are right on with yours. :)

WOW the NDZ showed that much of an inprovment?

i was debating on getting a valve pin sence i'm using the stock one with the magna port.